Your Own Original Copy Ability Idea

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiiiii, peeps~♪ P2.0 here with another topic-thingy! This time, we go to the world of Pop-Star, to visit an 8 inch creature there. Yup, it's Kir- No... NO! Not MetaKnight! :eyes2: Get outta here, Carl!
*Ahem*! I meant Kirby. Sorry bout that. :'D

Kirby's been a number of games, hasn't he? Some had a select few quirks, but if there was one thing that stayed almost constant, it was his Copy Ability. \o/ His signature move that carried on throughout the years, and had lots of creative twists in some games, right?
But today ( or tonight ), I wanted to know something. I wanted to know what original thing that YOU guys would have Kirby copy :eek:

Granted, that may be tough, considering all of the copy abilites Kirby has so far. But I still think you guys can think up something super cool! ^o^)/ SO! What kind of new thing would you wanna see the pink puff don next? And what kind of powers/moves would he be able to do?

Reactions: Samster, Shiny and Duster
Kirby needs an Inkling or Octoling Copy ability. He’d be able to spray ink all over his opponents, then Splat them with his choice of weapon! Make it happen, Nintendo! If they did, I’d probably buy the game just for that copy ability. xD

Reactions: P2.0
Kirby needs an Inkling or Octoling Copy ability. He’d be able to spray ink all over his opponents, then Splat them with his choice of weapon! Make it happen, Nintendo! If they did, I’d probably buy the game just for that copy ability. xD

I think he will come Smash Ultimate, but that I'd HAVE to see. :3 Inkling Kirby would be totes the best! *^*

Reactions: Samster
It is happening... In Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Doubt it would in any other game to be honest with ya.

Hmm... Its hard to think because practically every idea has been taken by Nintendo. Has there been a Spider Kirby yet? That would be cool.

Reactions: P2.0
Hmm... Its hard to think because practically every idea has been taken by Nintendo. Has there been a Spider Kirby yet? That would be cool.
You could call him Arachnid Kirby! He has the ability to shoot webs and has eight legs! :0

I've been thinking of Musical Kirby a while back, where Kirby would use the power of melody to fight. I think he might wield keytar among other repertoires of attacks.

keytar-kirby-png.17035

I've been thinking of Musical Kirby a while back, where Kirby would use the power of melody to fight. I think he might wield keytar among other repertoires of attacks.

keytar-kirby-png.17035
Thats definitely happening in the next game. How has this not been made yet?

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
I know. Nun chuck and Scythe Kirby. Most Kirby abilities are based off weapons and those haven't been used yet. Use 'em daddy Sakurai. \o/

Back