Gen 6 Your playstyle?

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
You do you play ORAS?

Do you try to capture each single pokémon in an area before moving to the next?

Do you go slowly, taking your time?

Do you rush the story mode to access the end game features faster?

My playstyle is a bit more of a mix sometimes I play the game slow to level up my pokemon and sometimes I try to reach at the end and I try to catch all the pokemon in the area that I am in but sometimes I don't well that is my playstyle.

You do you play ORAS?

In X I tried to catch them all after I beat the main game. I went through the story really easy. And I think I'm really fast when it comes to completing the whole dex too (mainly because it's more convenient).

Well I usually just rush through the main story mode so I can access the best end features and access everything (battle frontier, competitive battling, dex completion) because I find that the best part.
For oras I think I'll be going slow and making great use of the pokénav this game. Although is still rush through the story mode, as I find it way too easy this gen (made easier by the pokénav) I'll try to enjoy the feature and hang around the routes a bit!

My play style is 3 walls and 3 attackers i never lost with this tactic
ps i use most of the time slowbro (he is going to be op wih is mega form)
starmie ( he is a sweeper)
greninja
gliscor (toxic heal and protect)
Garchomp
lucario

^ You just read the title eh?

Reactions: AceChadi, CrazyElf, Artisan and 1 other person
:( Yes i did

You do you play ORAS?

1. Nah, but I probably will play it as soon as I get the game.
  2. Nah, I usually do PokeDex stuff in post-game.
  3. Oh heck yeah! I like to take my time on Pokemon games. I want to enjoy the game, and not rush it.
  4. I'll never do that! Like I said above, I want to enjoy the main storyline of the game, and not rush it. The post-game can wait.

Reactions: 2205
I usually just play through the story at my own pace, then afterwards I catch every Pokemon available. Though when I get ORAS I might take my time or speed through depending on how the game goes.

You do you play ORAS?

1. I will in two days!
2. I do, but since I have them all, it won't be an issue anymore.
3. I do. I lurk for all the items and trainers first.
4. Nah. What's the rush?

Unfortunately I don't have ORAS just yet, but I plan to get it very soon.
When I play, I normally don't catch every pokémon, I just catch the ones that seem interesting to me (so these would normally be steel, dragon, dark, or very rare pokémon).
I try to be thorough, but I don't spend a lot of time going through every single thing in the game. I usually just go back to cover the stuff I missed afterwards or watch some vids. I do go around looking for items and try to battle every trainer though.
I rush somewhat, but as I said above, I take my time to finish everything I can along the way.

Back