Breath of the Wild Your predictions for Zelda U

• Thread starter zeldaLegend99
  • Start date
zeldaLegend99

zeldaLegend99

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Do you think Zelda Wii u will have a story different than your typical run of the mill Zelda tale, like Majoras Mask? If so what are some of your ideas for a new story, or title?

Do you think Zelda Wii u will have a story different than your typical run of the mill Zelda tale, like Majoras Mask? If so what are some of your ideas for a new story, or title?
It has been confirmed multiple times that this game is only on the wii u. My predictions are that this game really needs to be big enough to rival xenoblade chronicles x, but that game is really massive. Since the game has been delayed, I am sure they are working on it so then it fully utilizes the wii u and maybe even use the gamepad a lot. Hopefully, the games world is huge, just like xenoblade chronicles x.

For now, until I see a new trailer (probably in the next nintendo direct), I really do not have much predictions for this game, but we know that this game will celebrate legend of zelda's 30th anniversary.

Reactions: zeldaLegend99
I've got some feeling that Zelda Wii U is gonna be quite different from the typical Zelda game-play progression. Since it's going to be an open-world game, it'll obviously have a large amount of content and secrets. It's kinda hard to say more without any new announcements (like TheSpiritedWarrior said) so I'll leave it at that :3

Back