Your Reaction: Pokemon Sun/Moon Gets Voice Acting

• Thread starter GravityTheGhost
  • Start date

Do you want voice acting in Pokemon Sun and Moon?

• Yeah!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Heck no!

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
GravityTheGhost

GravityTheGhost

Sp00ky Sp1r1t
Towns Folk
I'd be 100% with that, as long as the VA's are actually good. Or just make them their potential anime voices.

There's no reason why not, since they already have great voice actors for the anime. They just really mustn't change voice actors between the games and anime. I'd get confused.

It'll be different, though I like reading the games content. Maybe they'll offer a option if you want it on or not.

It'd be great if all the Pokemon got voice acting like Pikachu in X/Y instead of the 8-bit weird buzz noises :p

I don't really feel the need for the human characters to get voices. Voice acting only suits story-based games in my opinion, and Pokemon isn't exactly famous for it's amazing storylines >w<

Nope.

Takes too much space on the cartridge, I'd rather them push more content into the game than voice overs IMO.

Nope.

Takes too much space on the cartridge, I'd rather them push more content into the game than voice overs IMO.
I would very much like them to use that extra space for multiple save slots and more importantly... a better running animation.
But in an ideal world voice acting would be ok.

I think this would be very annoying for those who make the words appear faster on their Pokemon games.
Doing this would most likely cause them to talk faster, making annoying sounds.
As others have said, it would take up a lot of space on the cartridge, anyways.
I really don't think this would be a good idea.

Back