SSB for Wii U Your Thoughts on the Miiverse Stage

• Thread starter Bobcam7!
  • Start date
Bobcam7!

Bobcam7!

*Consuming itself*
Towns Folk
Now in my personal opinion the Miiverse Stage... How can I put this appropriately, oh wait it's that bad!
Agreed, this is unfair for the great people who put work into their art but take Ness for a spin on the stage and you will get some messages like USE PK WIN! Or a picture of a d**k with Ness's head at the end.
I can't be that unfair because some messages are mildly funny like Little Mack is JOHN CENA!
Fortunately when the Smash Ballot closed so did the "vote 4 [Insert Characters Here]" I mean, Shulk was once my main (now Ness) and on the Miiverse stage I got; "I'm really feeling Ramond for Sm4sh!" REALLY!
The Miiverse Stage was created with the idea of having encouraging messages, instead mostly filled with clearly bias, hateful, or just plain out of place so PLEASE next time you're thinking about posting a comment please use it for what it was for: Encouraging people.

Some of the messages that appear definitely can be amusing, and in more ways than one. I guess Nintendo didn't really bother to filter out the messages too well, but it's still a fun stage to play on, nonetheless. xP

Some of the messages that appear definitely can be amusing, and in more ways than one. I guess Nintendo didn't really bother to filter out the messages too well, but it's still a fun stage to play on, nonetheless. xP
Why hone on all the animal crossing players trying to swap FCs but not on everyone who's being made fun of on the Miiverse stage? And they know how to scan photos for things like FCs and I learned this the hard way...

Why hone on all the animal crossing players trying to swap FCs but not on everyone who's being made fun of on the Miiverse stage? And they know how to scan photos for things like FCs and I learned this the hard way...
They simply don't want the SwapNote situation to happen all over again, which I don't blame them for. It would make things a lot easier for them if there was an option to report the posts and drawings that show up via in-game.

They simply don't want the SwapNote situation to happen all over again, which I don't blame them for. It would make things a lot easier for them if there was an option to report the posts and drawings that show up via in-game.
Not sure about the swap note issues. Can I have a quick run by of it.

In my opinion, the Miiverse stage is great fun to play on, though sometimes I get a bit too distracted by all the posts (not like I'd want less posts in the stage)

I love the touches, like getting lots of posts when you get a KO, or like when each character gets a post when the smashball shows up. Really makes it feel alive

In my opinion, the Miiverse stage is great fun to play on, though sometimes I get a bit too distracted by all the posts (not like I'd want less posts in the stage)

I love the touches, like getting lots of posts when you get a KO, or like when each character gets a post when the smashball shows up. Really makes it feel alive
You're right but it's others that ruin the Miiverse Stage.

In my opinion, the Miiverse stage is fun to play on. Whenever I KO anyone, I get motivated with the messages regardless and the applause in the background. It's in the shape of battlefield but only with messages and applause from audience. I also like the music that comes with the stage. It was literally "music to my ears."

I think the Miiverse stage is cool while being absolutely terrible at the same time. I like the humorous posts people make of other character while showing support for them at the same time. I think it's bad because some people just make posts saying a character like olimar sucks or just saying stupid and gross things.

It's a fine and fun stage as it is.For one,the music there is great,and the factor that posts surrounding the character that KO'd someone appearing more frequently for a second does make the stage more alive.
Though,because it's Miiverse we're discussing about here,there are posts that,by purpose or not,test the human mind to try to lose humanity hopes little by little.Sometimes,I would see posts saying that at character sucks(I did see that with Little Mac,Ryu and Jigglypuff),point out stuff that don't even make sense to the fighter's topic,and attempts at jokes that more often are amusing in a way.You know,typical stuff from Miiverse that most of us are familiar at this day n' age. :writing:
Forgetting that,the stage is very entertaining in its own form,and it's the only downloadable stage you can get for free,so that's a big plus as well. :)

I love to play on this stage mainly because it's a conversation starter. Even if I lose a match I can still enjoy the humor of the Miiverse posts. One moment on that stage that I remember the most was playing as Lucas and a Miiverse post said "PK Dead Mom" and although it was rude it was still funny.

I love the miiverse stage but sometimes people put bad comments. Most of the comments are really hilarious tho

I can no longer access Miiverse functions on the Wii U (all thanks to the super strict admins), so I can't see the actual posts on the stage. But from what I've seen, it looks like a city dump for spam posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back