Gen 6 Your Top Ten Pokemon!

• Thread starter Truninjajoe
  • Start date
Truninjajoe

Truninjajoe

Apples
Towns Folk
So What's your top ten Pokemon? Just Give a descriptive word or two to tell why it's on your top ten Pokemon. Well..You can explain it anyway u want. Top 5 if u can't think.Hehehe I like pictures.... I'm going to make a Pokemon giveaway thingy if you tell me your top ten pokemons you wanted too.
pokemon-list.png

Last edited:
Hmm...Having to think of my top ten, this may take a bit...
1. Lugia: So majestic
2. Arcanine: Doggy :3
3. Haxorous (However it's spelt, I never knew): Axe-Head
4. Axew: Adorable
5. Mamoswine: Cuddly
6. Scizor: Steel-Bug
7. Seviper: The Badger Song
8. Charizard: My-First-Lvl-100 (One word :p)
9. Camrupt: Living Volcanoe
10. Azelf: First Shiny

Last edited:
1) Umbreon - It's my fave eeveelution and it's moonlight sets are pretty cool.
2) Absol - What can I say Dark types are cool. And also seeing one of these means that you know something's about to go down xD
3) Chikorita - First starter, and most adorable too
4) Electross - My first successful competitive breed
5) Greninja - Best hidden ability
6) Dragonite - Mulitscale + Weakness Policy sets
7) Alakazam - Special Attack is off the charts :eek:
8) Staraptor - Dedicated suicide attacker
9) Genesect - It's a steel bug with techno blast. What's not to like about it?
10) Magikarp - Splash memes everyday

1) Chopper Best thing in life and all you ever need in life to succeed
1) Gardevoir Majestic and real strong with mega >.<
2) Keldeo Owns everything and 10/10 design
3) Gothitelle Trick+Choice Specs and Shadow Tag are awesome
4) Dragonite Multiscale+Dragon Dance+Lum Berry+Outrage is best thing in existence
5) Ferrothorn Protection/Counter against Fire Type and you could sweep a whole team with this
6) Weavile So Fast and can beat something with Ice Shard :O
7) Ditto You don't need more explaination
8) Empoleon Memories in Platinum
9) Pachirishu This thing won a world tournment
10) Sylveon The magical hyper voice clerk

10 ?! I can't think well :p but I'll try

1. Lucario - One of the best pokemons and has a awesome Mega evolution
  2. Latias/Latios - I like the movesets and the type as well as how awesome they are :D
  3. Serperior - only grass starter I like :p
  4. Sigilyph - looks awesome and can use many awesome support moves and attaking ones as well
  5. Tyranitar - very strong Pokemon in many terms
  6. Eevee - because it can evolve into many things
  7. Braviary - just looks awesome and cool :p
  8. Spiritomb - a very unique pokemon that I like
  9. Grovyle - since of PMD
  10. JigglyPuff - infinite OPness

Togekiss: It's beautiful,cute and it was a very important in my team
Reshiram:Favourite legendary and first lvl.100
Gallade:It has a very nice design and it's a very strong Pokémon.It's also my favourite mega
Joltik:A fluffy tiny baby spider what can I say :hilarious:.
Litick:Favourite ghost type and it has a nice typing.
Sylveon:Wish,Healbell,Protect and HYPER VOICE!
Clefable:Calm mind calm mind calm mind calm mind calm mind calm mind calm mind calm mind calm mind MOONBLAST.
Bisharp:I love it's design I mean,it has spikes and blades on it's whole body! What could be cooler than that? The shiny is nice as well.
Sewaddle:It's face reminds me of this ---> (OwO)
Larvitar:First shiny that hatched from an egg.

1. Torchic: extremely cute, also biased decision because it was my first Pokémon :p
  2. Blaziken: biased
  3. Combusken: biased
  4. Flygon: really cool!
  5. Goomy: our lord and savior
  6. Ludicolo: let the music play! And again!
  7. Ampharos: Palu! Palulu! (translate from Ampharos to English). Also, it's Mega is fabulous
  8. Espeon: easy, all-time favorite Eeveelution
  9. Mudkip: so I herd u leik Mudkipz?
  10. Serperior: so... majestic .3.

My top 5 pokemon Are -
Shiny umbreon -it was my first shiny pokemon and it is defensive beast !!
Togekiss - it is one of most cutest pokemon and strong pokemon too
Machamp-simply can not beat it
altaria- best mega evolution ever
Roserade-coolest looking pokemon

I'll name my top 5! There are more favorites of course~
  • Charizard! Can't forget evolving your first starter
  • Entei-I simply love the fact that it resembles a leonine, lions are one of my favorite animals
  • Chikorita-Too adorable, my first grass starter
  • Pumpkaboo-Pumpkaboo is hands down one of my favorite Ghost types
  • Eevee(and its eeveelutions)-such an adorable pokemon, I think we should get more types for eeveelutions

Top ten pokemon *drumbreats*

1) Lucario- I am one umm... its looks REALLY awesome. (high five @Eridan)
2) Gallade- Looks REAL awesome and mega is AWESOME!
3) Metagross- I like the mega of it. Especially shiny
4) Blaziken- awesome looking and powerful too
5) Pikachu- Memories... My favourite since childhood. It should be on top dunno y it isnt
6) Spiritomb- I remember watching the episode and got freaked out. same day, I caught a spiritomb in Platinum.
7) Dedenne- cute
8) Emolga- Full of life
9) Pachirisu- Liked it in the anime dunno why
10) Rayquaza- Mega rayquaza mostly but both are awesome

Reactions: 2071
My list has no specific order but here they are;

1. Jolteon

I remember first getting a Jolteon in Gale of Darkness (GameCube) and I fell in love the Pokémon. I love the look of it and the colors, it is now a must have on all my games.

2. Zoroark

I usually don't like Pokémon that can become other Pokémon but seeing Zoroark I couldn't help but like this Pokémon. It looked sinister and mischievous not to mention it reminded me of Jeff the Killer because of the red markings on its mouth making it look like it's smiling.

3.Meowth

I like cats and Meowth is the most cat like Pokémon, and Meowth from the anime was my favorite and not having one on my team seemed wrong, not to mention he was like a role model for my little kid self. How he taught himself to talk and to walk on two legs just taught me that if you put your mind to something you can accomplish it.

4. Pikachu

What list isn't complete without this Pokémon? I love Pikachu to bits I get excited encountering them in the grass (game), seeing them in stores or TV, and it's the one Pokémon I don't mind having many of. And I nearly died hearing it have its actual voice in XY. I guess its because I seen Pikachu when he was a little chubby Pokémon with a squeaky voice to what he is now.

5. Cyndaquil

Fire type Pokémon are my favorite starters and I will always pick it (except in White Oshawott was my choice) and Cyndaquil was pure nostalgia from the original Silver game and not to mention Typhlosion is just too cool.

6. Raikou

Raikou is one of my favorite legendary dog Pokémon, he looks powerful and not to mention he is an electric type, he looks awesome as a shiny and I love to picture myself riding it! Not mention he gave me the worst time catching in SoulSilver.

7. Magikarp

It's so underestimated and often called useless but I love that about it, many trade them and or release them but not me. True they may not be as,useful in battle but thats okay.

8. Chatot

Chatot I hated in the anime because it was annoying, but Mystery Dungeon made me love this Pokémon because he was pretty cool. And not to mention his colors, I also love the musical not head.

9. Grovyle

Like Chatot, I never liked this particular Pokémon because grass types gave me the hardest time to train, but this Pokémon I loved when I played Mystery Dungeon, each time I level treecko up and see it evolve I can't help but smile.

10. New

Mew is too cute I love how it looks and I can't help but grin when I think about it playing on the windmill in the movie and I can't help but want it in my games shiny or not.

Reactions: Big Yoshi and Truninjajoe
In no particular order:

1.) Gengar
2.) Azumarill
3.) Suicune
4.) Honchkrow
5.) Swampert/Quagsire
6.) Tyranitar
7.) Thundurus
8.) Diggersby
9.) Lucario
10.) Xerneas

My list has no specific order but here they are;

1. Jolteon

I remember first getting a Jolteon in Gale of Darkness (GameCube) and I fell in love the Pokémon. I love the look of it and the colors, it is now a must have on all my games.

2. Zoroark

I usually don't like Pokémon that can become other Pokémon but seeing Zoroark I couldn't help but like this Pokémon. It looked sinister and mischievous not to mention it reminded me of Jeff the Killer because of the red markings on its mouth making it look like it's smiling.

3.Meowth

I like cats and Meowth is the most cat like Pokémon, and Meowth from the anime was my favorite and not having one on my team seemed wrong, not to mention he was like a role model for my little kid self. How he taught himself to talk and to walk on two legs just taught me that if you put your mind to something you can accomplish it.

4. Pikachu

What list isn't complete without this Pokémon? I love Pikachu to bits I get excited encountering them in the grass (game), seeing them in stores or TV, and it's the one Pokémon I don't mind having many of. And I nearly died hearing it have its actual voice in XY. I guess its because I seen Pikachu when he was a little chubby Pokémon with a squeaky voice to what he is now.

5. Cyndaquil

Fire type Pokémon are my favorite starters and I will always pick it (except in White Oshawott was my choice) and Cyndaquil was pure nostalgia from the original Silver game and not to mention Typhlosion is just too cool.

6. Raikou

Raikou is one of my favorite legendary dog Pokémon, he looks powerful and not to mention he is an electric type, he looks awesome as a shiny and I love to picture myself riding it! Not mention he gave me the worst time catching in SoulSilver.

7. Magikarp

It's so underestimated and often called useless but I love that about it, many trade them and or release them but not me. True they may not be as,useful in battle but thats okay.

8. Chatot

Chatot I hated in the anime because it was annoying, but Mystery Dungeon made me love this Pokémon because he was pretty cool. And not to mention his colors, I also love the musical not head.

9. Grovyle

Like Chatot, I never liked this particular Pokémon because grass types gave me the hardest time to train, but this Pokémon I loved when I played Mystery Dungeon, each time I level treecko up and see it evolve I can't help but smile.

10. New

Mew is too cute I love how it looks and I can't help but grin when I think about it playing on the windmill in the movie and I can't help but want it in my games shiny or not.
Wowlii >.>

It will be hard to think because I love like 40 pokemons. My top 10 pokemons are:

1. Charizard. Since GEN 4, I thought Charizard is the best. In GEN 6 it gained Mega Evolve, That makes charizard OP. I think his shiny is the best shiny in all Pokemon games. Designs: 10 / 10. Coolness: 10 / 10. I was very happy when Charizard came back to Ash in the anime.

2. Gallade. When Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire came out, It gained Mega Evolve. His mega evolve is my favorite, and I think this pokemon is cool and has great designs. Designs: 9 / 10, Coolness 10 / 10.

3. Blastoise. Since GEN 4 - 5 came out I thought: Why don't I like Blastoise? This pokemon is very good! when its Mega Evolution revealed I like it more than GEN 4 - 5. Designs: 8/10 Coolness: 9 / 10.

4. Empoleon. This pokemon is very cool, and when I played Pokemon Platinum ( Also my first DS game ) I always started with piplup. designs: 8/10. Coolness: 9 / 10

5. Blaziken. I very like this pokemon and when it gained its Mega Evolve I less liked it. Designs: 8 / 10. Coolness: 8 / 10

6. Lugia. This pokemon is my second legendary I EVER had in Pokemon, I like it very much. Designs: 8/10. Coolness: 10/10

7. Absol. I always liked Absol. When it mega came out he came one of my favorites. designs: 9 / 10. Coolness: 9 / 10.

8. Suicune. I really like this pokemon, I don't know why. Designs: 8/10. Coolness: 7 . 7 / 10

9. Torterra. Like you all know, I really like starters. Torterra is one of my favorite because Torterra is one of the powerful starters. Designs: 8/10. Coolness: 7/10.

10. Mega Sharpedo. When its Mega Evolution came out it was so cool. It looks so.. I don't know how to say it. Designs:
7 / 10. Coolness: 7 / 10.

I decided to do a giveaway thingy with a cool prize soon. Hint: more than one Pokemon Moveset and everything Shiny Coming in movies soon!

Do you have a top ten worst? Five?

I have a top 10 worst.

10) Audino: EXP fodder (that's all it's good for)
9) Chatot: weak-<censored> bird
8) Jynx: no new evolved form, had a design change
7) Dunsparce: Serene Grace doesn't make it stronger, just more usable
6) Spheal line: not even that tough
5) Druddigon: not nearly as bad-<censored> as Haxorus
4) Slurpuff: who would be scared of a cream puff?
3) 3-way tie between Ekans, Arbok, and Seviper: snakes scare the hell out of me (I know the Snivy line are also snakes, but I'm not even scared of them)
2) Alomomola: everything about it is a lie
1) Slugma: useless, evolves into something even more useless, and was extensively mentioned in Der Erif (Fire Red Backwards Edition)

So uhm can you specifically tell my what is your top ten? Worst, cutest, strongest, favorites....?

My top 10 favorites are as follows: 10.Typhlosion 9.Snorlax 8.Lucario 7.Charizard 6.Gengar 5.Drsgonite 4. jiggly puff 3.Mew 2.Mewtwo 1.Pikachu. Pikachu is the one who made me come into the series of pokemon so it can't be a surprise it landed the top spot on my top ten list! The rest are subjective to whether I find them cool,cute,or absolutely great in the vast competitve pokemon world.

Back