• Thread starter User98
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
User98

User98

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Hey there, folks. Recently I've been having quite a bit of trouble with YouTube on my 2DS.
The issue being that whenever I try to play a video (no matter how long or how high the quality), YouTube will lock up for around 2-3 seconds and then boot me to the Home menu. I'm told to save my work in any open games and restart the system.
Any one else have this problem or know of a way to fix it?

I've had this problem when trying to watch people's videos through their Youtube channels. Is that what you're trying to do? Other wise I'm not really sure to be honest, maybe you missed an update or something. I don't even remember if the 3DS Youtube gets updates...
It could also have been a little server issue that has gone away by now. Might want to try it again.

I'm loading each video from the search results page. And as far as I know, Nintendo doesn't let YouTube run unless it's updated, so I've got the latest version. I'd have to try it again. If it still doesn't work, would I need to look into formatting the system memory?

Have you tried redownloading?

I have tried that. I've also tried reformatting the SD card that I installed YouTube onto.
No luck with either of the two.

I have tried that. I've also tried reformatting the SD card that I installed YouTube onto.
No luck with either of the two.
If formatting the SD doesn't work, formatting the system won't help. It's a problem with Youtube. Sorry dude :/

Ah. Fair enough, I guess.
I'll just wait until the next update releases for it, if or whenever it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back