• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Better late than never :panda:

Dfb093DVMAAYHim.jpg

It's supposed to be on this Best Buy page but I can't seem to find it now - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-switch-32gb-console-neon-red-neon-blue-joy-con/5670100.p

Can't confirm if it was a mistake but I guess we'll find out sooner or later :redpanda:

Reactions: Mikaya and Samster
Finally! The greatest thing ever to happen to the Nintendo Switch. YouTube!!!

Probably the leaker had to delete it before everyone saw it because he could of got in trouble and maybe it might be revealed tomorrow during E3.

This would honestly be amazing! Switch has so much potential its unreal hopefully they play it smart n rly listen to ppl

Tablet Netflix sounds pretty sweet. Shame it doesn't appear to be confirmed. I would still love a PDF viewer / Kindle app for it.

I couldn't care less about Hulu and Netflix (Because I wouldn't pay for subscription, ever), But I'm happy about Youtube! I like to listen/watch to the latest tracks, With a funny vine or meme vid thrown in occasionally. Although, watching full-length movies on the Switch would be pretty sweet, I must admit.

Im pretty sure this was wrong tho

Actually, Netflix’s official Twitter account had tweeted that they were indeed releasing it soon, but then took down the tweet and said that they were working through “difficulties”. So, Netflix is not coming to the Switch anytime soon as of now. YouTube is currently unconfirmed, but hopefully, we’ll have some more info soon.

Actually, Netflix’s official Twitter account had tweeted that they were indeed releasing it soon, but then took down the tweet and said that they were working through “difficulties”. So, Netflix is not coming to the Switch anytime soon as of now. YouTube is currently unconfirmed, but hopefully, we’ll have some more info soon.
At least it seems they are trying. I was beginning to think the rumor would never come true. (Though i still think the rumor was false

Reactions: Samster
Ooh that sounds pretty cool. Other apps that would be cool for it would be Discord or Twitch. Imagine watching someone play a Switch game on your switch!

Honestly I think Twitch is more likely to happen than Discord. I honestly be surprised if it happens even!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: giordano88
Hulu isn't even available in my country and I don't pay for netflix but youtube is cool I guess

Now all I need is the Internet browser or crunchyroll ✌

Oh, boy, I do hope this piece of news really comes true. Not so hyped about Netflix, but I'm quite excited about being able to watch videos on Youtube on the Switch.
Ooh that sounds pretty cool. Other apps that would be cool for it would be Discord or Twitch. Imagine watching someone play a Switch game on your switch!
^ THIS!

This would definitely be amazing, hopefully it’s not as sluggish as the WWE game was, even if it is a streaming service. I wish there isn’t any buffering as well, this always annoys me.
Let’s hope it isn’t a mistake and Netflix is really coming to the Switch

Any new news on these actually comin to switch? o_O

Any new news on these actually comin to switch? o_O
Nope, I do not think so. Maybe they will someday though... we can only hope.

Reactions: xNo1Hatedx
Nope, I do not think so. Maybe they will someday though... we can only hope.
Ah alright.. I will be lol but we wont ever know what can be brought since releasing online but from what ive noticed.. All console tend to suck for first 2 yrs then get better with so much more features etc so def will be hopin xD psp days offered internet browsers n other stuff so it can be doable

Back