Support Needed YouTube App Issue

• Thread starter N3DSXL
  • Start date
N3DSXL

N3DSXL

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Whenever I go through the list of my favorite videos, the titles end up not showing so far down. Why?

Hmm I think that it may be having something to do with your internet connections with your 3ds/App and your internet . Try reopening the App ( or restarting the system before doing so ) . If that doesn't work then try checking if there are other devices using the wi-fi and ( if possible ) turning them off .

If the above doesn't work , then resort to redownloading the software ( it's free anyways )

Hope that helps :)

About 5 more "show more" buttons down, the last 5 titles & on disappear except the picture. The amount of favorites I have are in the 300s btw.

I think that it may be that you have to much videos on your favorites list so I think that the Application isn't powerful to load that much videos so I think that this may be a minor issue as long as you're able to still watch the videos then I think that you'll be fine

AS erdian said there might probably problem with your nintendo or your wifi connection, try to restart them. If problemes continue you may start searching solution online or ask nintendo service that what wrong.

Back