Request YouTube Channel Template

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Onett

Onett

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hey, everyone. I'll be getting a capture card soon and will be starting up my own gaming channel on YouTube. I want to make my YouTube channel to look very professional, but I really need someone to make a YouTube channel cover template for me, as I lack the skills to make one on my own. I shall be giving 250 Play Coins to someone that can make me a good-looking YouTube channel template. If you're interested in helping me out, send me a private conversation on here so I can give you more information and details.

Hey, everyone. I'll be getting a capture card soon and will be starting up my own gaming channel on YouTube. I want to make my YouTube channel to look very professional, but I really need someone to make a YouTube channel cover template for me, as I lack the skills to make one on my own. I shall be giving 250 Play Coins to someone that can make me a good-looking YouTube channel template. If you're interested in helping me out, send me a private conversation on here so I can give you more information and details.

A template or a design?
A template is just the size of every image.

I'll subscribe to this channel nice avatar Onett btw

A template or a design?
A template is just the size of every image.
Yeah, basically a design, but YouTube calls it a template, so I just went with that.

Yeah, basically a design, but YouTube calls it a template, so I just went with that.

Okay. How do yo want it?
Colors, theme (for example, nintendo games only), nickname, etc...

It includes a video intro?

You can send me a PM if you wish...

Okay. How do yo want it?

Goodluck with the Youtube Template,I know you will do a great job. I wish I had time to make one for Onett.

Reactions: Onett
Goodluck with the Youtube Template,I know you will do a great job. I wish I had time to make one for Onett.

I want to ask just because I need to know if I will have the time or not.

Okay. How do yo want it?

I'll send you a private conversation soon with all the details. Thanks!

Back