SSB for Wii U Youtube Replay Sharing

• Thread starter Megalegacy98
  • Start date
Megalegacy98

Megalegacy98

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What do you think about this feature? Does the footage look good? I personally think it's pretty cool for people who don't have a capture card.

Also if you didn't know this already: you can only upload replays that are less than 3 min.

Damn, all the cool features were added to the Wii U only. Oh well, Nintendo could atleast make a 3ds exclusive.

another wii u feature that makes 3ds owners sad.....

Reactions: Minipuffball
I have both versions and it's really cool on wii u:
That was my recording of my happy mask salesman mii.

Damn, all the cool features were added to the Wii U only. Oh well, Nintendo could atleast make a 3ds exclusive.

I wouldn't mind that because I have both versions lol.

I have both versions and it's really cool on wii u:
That was my recording of my happy mask salesman mii.

Looks pretty good! I honestly have no need for this feature because I have a cap card but it's still cool to see

What do you think about this feature? Does the footage look good? I personally think it's pretty cool for people who don't have a capture card.

Also if you didn't know this already: you can only upload replays that are less than 3 min.
By having the video go 720p/30fps, yeah that's cool.
another wii u feature that makes 3ds owners sad.....
If the 3DS had a lot more features than it has now it would crash if I'm not mistaken. So at least 2 to 3 more features for the 3DS and 4 to 7 more for Wii U

Again I wish this feature was available for the 3DS and was not limited by how long it was. It is certainly a great thing for people w/o capture cards but the new problem now is the internet will be flooded with Smash videos not that there was a lot to begin with already. But now they would come out at insane rates and with less quality control making me again want to question Miiverse as well as the internet in general. I sure hope Sakurai thought this thing through. The positive side of this may be the rise of better Smashers being able to share their stuff even if they don't have capture cards (I know it sounds like and oxymoron) and then people can put commentary over it and entertain more people so my relationship with this concept is complicated.

Oh wait, you can only upload replays less than 3mins? Oh no wonder I was failing trying to upload replays that were longer. Personally I think it's a call feature for people without capture cards or a way to record their wii u. I'm sure it will be on the 3Ds edventually, so to all y'all 3ds smashers, dont give up hope

Back