YU CUT MAH LUCAS! YU MUST DIE!

• Thread starter τм Cαδε
  • Start date
τм Cαδε

τм Cαδε

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Im Ok with them cutting Luke,BUT AT LEAST ADD A NEW MOTHER REP! NOBODY LIKES DR.MARIO!

Hush! Shhhh...... It's okay :p

I don't think a lot of Mother characters are popular enough to make it into the SSB4 roster, sadly. I don't know any characters of the Mother games except for Ness and Lucas :p

Such is life, I am glad Mr. Game to the Watch wasn't cut :singing:

Sadly neither Mother games nor Game and Watch games are that popular. I'm somewhat surprised Mr. Game and Watch wasn't cut but there's much more of a demand for say Megaman(or if you prefer Rockman) to them.

Sadly neither Mother games nor Game and Watch games are that popular. I'm somewhat surprised Mr. Game and Watch wasn't cut but there's much more of a demand for say Megaman(or if you prefer Rockman) to them.

True that, still Mr. G & W is pretty popular in the Smash Bros series so I believe that's what Sakurai had in mind when choosing the roster.

Well,since that leak was actually real,there's still the possibility that he might come as DLC alongside Ice Climbers,Wolf and even the Chrorus Men and Snake,so there's still hope. ;)

I think The Masked Man would have been great :/

But from which franchise,precisely?

Im Ok with them cutting Luke,BUT AT LEAST ADD A NEW MOTHER REP! NOBODY LIKES DR.MARIO!
Or at least they could have added tornado to regular Mario and gotten rid of Dr Mario. Cuz, come on, who likes using fludd? It sucks!

Excactly.

True that, still Mr. G & W is pretty popular in the Smash Bros series so I believe that's what Sakurai had in mind when choosing the roster.
Yeah.He is My Main In Brawl.

I guess Sakurai didn't want Jap only characters in a world wide game. I can understand his decision but hey, at least we got an awesome new Magicant stage. Onett was getting old. Considering there isn't any pure puzzle game rep and/or Melee fanservice I can accept The Good Doctor's return as he is a tad stronger and has at least two different specials compared to Mario. Considering the M/EB series is only 3 games and Mario/Metroid/Etc. have so many more than that the size difference is enough to have at least one rep for the series.

I guess Sakurai didn't want Jap only characters in a world wide game. I can understand his decision but hey, at least we got an awesome new Magicant stage. Onett was getting old. Considering there isn't any pure puzzle game rep and/or Melee fanservice I can accept The Good Doctor's return as he is a tad stronger and has at least two different specials compared to Mario. Considering the M/EB series is only 3 games and Mario/Metroid/Etc. have so many more than that the size difference is enough to have at least one rep for the series.
True.The Magicant Stage is Friggin Amazing.Also,Nice Profile Pic! :D

I can understand why Nintendo cut Lucas, as evidenced by @Artisan here, but i still wish they hadn't. Along with Wolf, Marth, and Captain Falcon, Lucas was one of my mains in SSBB.

At least you have this :3
g9POzc6.png

Back