Yu-gi-oh! Duel Monsters! I kind of wanna watch it...but IDK

• Thread starter V_Weeb
  • Start date
V_Weeb

V_Weeb

Ashe Trash
Towns Folk
So like I've seen some YuGiOh! clips and arts around the net and it looks pretty fun but I don't know if it's that good or like if I should watch it in Japanese with english subtitles or if I should watch the dub, I know it's made by 4Kids and quite a bit has been censored but I don't really mind it as long as it didn't change a lot of the characters/character development. And I've gotten used to the english dub voices as well.

No ''blind'' english dub hate(in general, you can dislike 4kids dubs)
No ''blind'' hate on the japanese voices
(Of course you can dislike them but be resonable and don't be too harsh)
(I don't want this to become a SUB vs DUB thing even if I'm asking if I should watch one over the other)

If you do decide to watch it, watch from the very first original YuGiOh episode. As someone who has seen it from the beginning, I'm not really into the versions where they brought bike duels to it. The dueling school version was good tho.

If you do decide to watch it, watch from the very first original YuGiOh episode. As someone who has seen it from the beginning, I'm not really into the versions where they brought bike duels to it. The dueling school version was good tho.
My grandfather's deck has no pathetic cards Kaiba!

I decided to watch the Japanese version! I'm on episode 10 right now and it's way better(script wise) and the voice acting is also great! Though it took a bit to get used to

Back