Yu-Gi-Oh! games

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
did you ever own/play any Yu-Gi-Oh! games for the GBA?. There were so many! ;D

I've played Stairway to the destined duel, Day of the duelist and Worldwide edition. I'm a huge fan. <3

I never had the games, but I collected the cards though. I used to battle and trade with friends... ahhh miss the childhood days lol!!

The only game I played was Duelist of the Roses on PS3 which was a really good game. Other than that I never played them on Nintendo systems.

I played one on the Gameboy Advance, forget the name but I didn't really like it.

The only one I played was Dark Duel Stories for the GBC. Really enjoyed it, though I preferred actually playing the card game (I was HUGE into it).

I played a couple on the DS and liked it more than actually playing the card game because I had nobody to play that with sometimes...

I played one for the ds, DONT remember the name though

I don't remember the name of the one I owned but I know I couldn't get past this one level near a city and railroad tracks. I think I battled Weevil or Noah and his group...I can't remember but I do remember it was frustrating.

I played one even though the graphics were a little bad and quite lame cards bur I played the 5ds one on a ds emulator on my computer,it was good seeing you could ride on a duel bike in the game.

I do remember playing a Yu-Gi-Oh game Boy Advance game :p I think it was called something like World Championship 2006 and it was really a fun game that I had to pass some time . Always very fun , until all your cards get all disorganized and its hard to find the right one >.>

I have never played any of the Yu-Gi-Oh games but I did collect some of the cards. Mostly I confused him with Pokémon cards because I really didn't know the difference when I was younger. However I did watch some of the TV shows and I thought it was pretty cool but I never got around to getting any of the games.

I have Yu-Gi-Oh! Seven Trials to glory on the GBA As well as World championships 2008 and 2010 for the DS and I recently got Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal World Duel Carnival for the 3DS.

I owned Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2004 on three occasions (as a childhood gift, once again when I got my DS Lite, and on an emulator). And BOY did I get my butt handed to me by Yu-Gi and his grandpa the last two times. Keep getting Exodius pulled on me. I only got to face the other people by using Gameshark codes.

Back