Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal Clash! Duel Carnival for Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
To those Yu-Gi-Oh fans out there, you should know that Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal Clash! Duel Carnival is being developed for the Nintendo 3DS. I have no idea if there's an anime behind this one, but its box cover looks good IMO. The game is slated for a December 15th release in Japan. Not sure about NA or EU yet.

yugioh 3ds.jpg

The game will have a story mode and a free duel mode.

What are your thoughts? To get or not to get?

I love Yu-Gi-Oh but the series behind some of the games ,to me, ruins it,Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus was a good game but I didn't really like the characters and I hated the 5D's series of Yu-Gi-Oh,so I think that contributed in me not liking the game. One of my favorite game on the GBA was Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards, I really enjoy everything about that game the story line, fighting style,characters, but I think the reason why I enjoyed that game so much was because of the characters and what contributed to me liking the characters was watching and enjoying that Yu-Gi-Oh game's series, you know the one with Yu-Gi and his grandpa etc. I sure hope this game is gonna be good and the box cover looks awesome,I am glad it has a story mode. I am gonna get it, if it get good reviews and I think it has an anime towards that game but I haven't watched it, I now remember I saw this same Yu-Gi-Oh series (Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal) on Nicktoons, but didn't really take it on. So yeah it does have a Yu-Gi-Oh series for this game. I sure hope I can get this game if it get good reviews :D

I have played a little bit of YGO TCG a while back, it's fun. I also played a couple of games for GBA but I won't be getting this one, I prefer the real life TCG over a video game.

Maybe... I stopped playing yugioh since 2009, I want to return to play, but old strategys won't work anymore

I doubt it will be localized, so I'll be looking wistfully at this one.

I would get this cause i have never plwy yu gi oh but i watch the show so it might be cool since its on the 3ds

Back