Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal World Duel Carnival

• Thread starter Goten4
  • Start date
Goten4

Goten4

Thunder Knight
Towns Folk
Has anyone played this game? I am thinking about getting it, and would like to know what you think about it if you have played it.

I've seen some rating/reviews, and it seems it's not that good of a game. I thought it would interest me, being a Yu-Gi-oh game, but it's completely different from the previous series (as they're based on those primarily). I wouldn't recommend getting it, as it may be a waste of money. :p

A demo would've been nice, but there isn't one available.

Reactions: SaToRi
I would say no. The US version is a stripped version, deleted cards and characters, and so on. Not recommended.

Thanks to both for the reply, I was wondering if it would of been fun, I guess I will skip this one.

I like Yu Gi Oh!, but I'm not buying the game.
Why?

Two words: NO ONLINE.

Reactions: dwikrid
Whoa,i thought the new yu-gi-oh game would have bee good and that a have some ou of this world and rare cards and you could have battled online and that.Well this is a disappointment,nintendo you need to make this game good Nintendo...

Reactions: Mikaya
Whoa,i thought the new yu-gi-oh game would have bee good and that a have some ou of this world and rare cards and you could have battled online and that.Well this is a disappointment,nintendo you need to make this game good Nintendo...
Nintendo did not make this game, it is Konami's fault is has no Internet battles.

Back