YU GI YO IDEAS FOR 3DS :P !!!

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
i just had a really good idea for yu-gi-yo ! i was thinking about the AR cards and how they pop out and everything - and i was thinking about playing yu gi yo and how the monsters pop out of the cards in the ds yu gi yo and i thought if the kid Ircus cards fight :p why don't they make a ar version of yu gi yo for 3ds wouldn't that be cool ? tell me what you think :p

YU GI YO? do you mean YU-GI-OH?
personally I dont want any yugi games, since they add too much from the original series, I still loves the Exodia, and other monsters that has no ultra killer effects.
The new one seems to be overpowered imo. A good effect monster with good atk def is just ridiculous, and the duel type seems to get more complicated

Really, just remake the old one with the main story from the manga, it would be great

YU GI YO? do you mean YU-GI-OH?
personally I dont want any yugi games, since they add too much from the original series, I still loves the Exodia, and other monsters that has no ultra killer effects.
The new one seems to be overpowered imo. A good effect monster with good atk def is just ridiculous, and the duel type seems to get more complicated

Really, just remake the old one with the main story from the manga, it would be great
yeah !!! i agree ! they should remake it from the story from the manga , have you read it ? its really good :p very exciting and i loved very part of it :p lol thats what i was mistaken with :p YU GI OH yeah i knew something was wrong :p

yeah !!! i agree ! they should remake it from the story from the manga , have you read it ? its really good :p very exciting and i loved very part of it :p lol thats what i was mistaken with :p YU GI OH yeah i knew something was wrong :p

Hahaha, yeah I have all 38 of the volumes and 5 of YuGiOh R one
The ending where both of them had to duel each other was awesome:D

But I agree it would be interestin to finally see the monsters popping out from the cards than only in our imagination:p

My friend is a YuGiOh TCGamer and also has 3DS. Well, he dreams about the same as you guys, but instead of using AR cards, he thinks about using original trading card to make monsters pop out. Dunno whether it is possible since I don't understand about AR card technology :p

My friend is a YuGiOh TCGamer and also has 3DS. Well, he dreams about the same as you guys, but instead of using AR cards, he thinks about using original trading card to make monsters pop out. Dunno whether it is possible since I don't understand about AR card technology :p

well thats what i was thinking using the original cards but if thats not possible then we use the ar cards

well thats what i was thinking using the original cards but if thats not possible then we use the ar cards

Yeah, its 2014 and we still dont get the Virtual Duel Box which seems pausible to built:(
Or even the duel disks, it would be totally co if we can finally get the monster to be "real":p

Yeah, its 2014 and we still dont get the Virtual Duel Box which seems pausible to built:(
Or even the duel disks, it would be totally co if we can finally get the monster to be "real":p

hehe i plan to be a inventor when i grow up :p
and i promise i will attempt if possible when i become a inventor
and i'll be Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know MY name
Cause I burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know MY name
And I'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

I think this could work. Using such technology in this way may be possible. I'd love to see monsters come to life from just cards. <3

Well, we finally get Zexal Carnival for both Europe (first, but dunno when exactly) and North America (in September, digital only). Rejoice!

Well, we finally get Zexal Carnival for both Europe (first, but dunno when exactly) and North America (in September, digital only). Rejoice!
Oh wow, not a huge fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh now, but it'll be nice to see how it all works out on the 3DS c:

@Reece well, I'm not sure if they will be using AR card or stuff. Still, Yu-Gi-Oh fans in the West would be full of rejoice hearing this news. At least they get a West release :3

WHAT? YUGIOH 3DS? OMG :D I've been waiting for that to happen :D I'm absolutely an Elite in Yu-Gi-Oh! :)
Anyone plays YGOPRO? My Username there is MMMs :)
Want to see my deck builds?
I can post here deck builds when yugioh comes out :) Unless this forum give me the permission to post a site for another forum here, I can't give deck builds :/

@Reece well, I'm not sure if they will be using AR card or stuff. Still, Yu-Gi-Oh fans in the West would be full of rejoice hearing this news. At least they get a West release :3
Woah, I like the AR cards idea, it'll make the game extremely interesting, and yeah, at least we got a West release, I know a ton of people who enjoys Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal, I disliked Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's so much, but Zexal is one of the best-spinoff I've seen.

Back