Yu Yu Hakasho

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Yu Yu Hakasho, an anime that was shown on Toonami for a long time. I really liked it.

Has anyone ever watched it? Thoughts on the show?

I can't remember the name but I YouTube'd it and found this :

youtube.png

I may have watched one episode, but I stopped. I'm not really a fan of it, :cry:

I remember watching this. I have always missed key parts in an arc because I went to my dad's when it was on but I do like the anime. I have been wanting to watch it again but I keep forgetting.

Interesting, I didn't know about that anime.
It's now on my retro-anime list...

This was a really great series to watch back on the toonami days, it was really epic and always kept you on the edge of your seat.

This was a really great series to watch back on the toonami days, it was really epic and always kept you on the edge of your seat.

Okay, now I want to watch it.

Just keep in mind the animation and artwork is pretty crappy compared today's standards.

I'm not really a fan of that kind of anime art style now. So I don't think I'll ever watch this.

He deleted it... Oh... I'm curious now.

I'm not really big on reading or watching Anime.... All of my friends are though.

this anime seems it's not bad but guys try Babel the lost tower you won't regret it because it's a kid who find out that he have a psychic powers and it's very cool old but fine

i loved the series and it something you have to see pass the first mission. without this i dont see our current action type anime being good.

I really like yu yu hakusho, I never watched the anime because it's graphics kinda turned me off from watching it, but I've read the manga series for it many times over and its really good. I always fall for the typical strongest guy in the world then some one stronger than you shows up and you defeat him and are the strongest but then a new person stronger than you shows up plot :p

I used to read it in Shonen Jump each month up until it ended though I had no idea what was happening because I didn't start from the beginning.

Never watched the anime and I don't intend to unless Spinnerweb says I should.

I remember it its really good. You should give it a try.

I read the manga, but not the anime (Well, I used to when it aired on TV when I was a kid).
I'm a huge fan of Togashi Yoshihiro (the author) in the first place, from Hunter X Hunter so I started to read it.
Love it! Great story, great characters etc.

I like Yu Yu Hakusho, I do feel that it is one of the better shonen series out there, though I feel there a few problems with it such as Yusuke being called a Spirit Detective, even though he does little to no detective work and he's more like a demon hunter than anything else (though this is more of a nitpick really). The Dark Tournament does drag on a bit and the last arc is a little underwhelming especially compared to the Sensui arc, but its fairly solid show overall.

Back