Zelda 1 Is way too hard >_<

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
Pokechamp

Pokechamp

Robobot Armor...engage!
Towns Folk
How do I beat Ganon? Yes, I searched it up on Google and I know what to do, but I can never hit him!

i beat him in 1 hour. when he shoots light beams hit them with your sword then shoot him with light arrows then run and slash him with your sword and do it over and you won

I never made it all the way to Ganon since I got lost easily. I couldn't even find a single dungeon without cheating (Google) I don't think I will ever make it all the way there anyways. I have heard that some people actually made it to Ganon without the sword, and they actually beat the game.

I never made it all the way to Ganon since I got lost easily. I couldn't even find a single dungeon without cheating (Google) I don't think I will ever make it all the way there anyways. I have heard that some people actually made it to Ganon without the sword, and they actually beat the game.
You'll ruin the fun by googling where the dungeons are :p

But I've never made it that far either ;-; As most I recall was beating at least one dungeon then getting lost at the Lost Woods (I think). You should keep trying ways to get a hit on him. I know how it feels getting stuck after reaching so so very far in a game, especially these classics ;-;

You'll ruin the fun by googling where the dungeons are :p

But I've never made it that far either ;-; As most I recall was beating at least one dungeon then getting lost at the Lost Woods (I think). You should keep trying ways to get a hit on him. I know how it feels getting stuck after reaching so so very far in a game, especially these classics ;-;
Agreed. Looking up a walkthrough of any exploration game (Zelda, Metroid) just ruins the whole purpose of the game. In Zelda, exploring a dungeon is what makes the game fun. Looking up a walkthrough means you are being taken on a tour.

I couldn't even get past that boss with the 4 heads. Whenever I place a bomb, I expect all the heads to be gone, but one always survives and starts to kill you quickly.

Back