Zelda 35th anniversary (prediction)

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
So super mario 3d all stars was revealed last week for mario's 35th anniversary. It had its own direct and everything. But then it got me thinking. What about zelda? Zelda's 35th anniversary is next year. Will the same thing happen again? Here are my predictions.

I'm guessing that there will be a seperate direct for zelda regardless of corona. A zelda game and watch could be a possibility too. It could become nintendos new "thing". After that, we would get a reveal for skyward sword remake. There has already been a listing on amazon uk so its likely.

After that, there will maybe be a new zelda game added to switch online (hopefully gameboy game). And theres a pretty good chance of zelda furniture being revealed for animal crossing as well as zelda themed splatfests and zelda themes smash bros tournament.

And then the main reveal would come: Breath of the wild 2. It wouldnt go too in depth but would reveal some new mechanics and stuff. Now the next part isnt likely but its nintendo so you never know: A 3d zelda all stars. It would include ocarina of time, marjoras mask, spirit tracks and phantom hourglass. Why not windwaker or twilight princess? They were already remade for the wii u and i dont thinks its likely for ANOTHER remaster.

So remember: these are all just predictions. Dont have high expectations. I would love if all of these came true but i dont know nintendo's plan. So lets see. What are your predictions?

Reactions: Dark Link
What I REEEEAAAALLY want (but I know is never gonna happen) is for them to remake or even just port Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages into one single game for Switch. I remember getting one of the two when I was younger and finishing it, but never getting the other one til about 2 years later. By that time I didn't keep the codes from the first one I played, so I never got to experience the linked ending, or even just how the two games complement each other.

Breath of the Wild 2 will definitely be the main reveal for next year though :D also hoping that they do a special sale for Breath of the Wild so I can finally get my hands on a copy!!!

Reactions: Deepak
What I REEEEAAAALLY want (but I know is never gonna happen) is for them to remake or even just port Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages into one single game for Switch. I remember getting one of the two when I was younger and finishing it, but never getting the other one til about 2 years later. By that time I didn't keep the codes from the first one I played, so I never got to experience the linked ending, or even just how the two games complement each other.
You know, I almost forgot that Oracle of Seasons/Ages was a thing, but remastering that would be a great idea, since there has never been a remaster of it, and MANY people would flock to it, honestly, I would, especially if it's just one game or a bundle of both.

Ends up doing literally nothing :c

• Funny
Ends up doing literally nothing :c
Maybe they're waiting for the mario celebrations to end before moving on to the next thing.

Reactions: Duffy and Mizunil
Maybe they're waiting for the mario celebrations to end before moving on to the next thing.
I hope it is this. The amazon listing for Skyward sword you mentioned in your post sorta happened (Hd port instead). Now there are small rumors Twilight Princess HD and Wind Waker HD are coming to switch as well. Maybe the rumors will be right again?

For the 25th and 30th zelda anniversary, they didn't start celebrating till summer. So don't lose hope guys!

Reactions: Mizunil, Trazzers and Duffy
Back