Zelda A link between worlds Mini Review(-WARNING-Some Spoilers )

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
When i first got A Link Between worlds, I was really excited. The starting was incredible and the 3D was also very well used.
The game had amazing frame rate, very fluent and the game was also very fun to play. The enemies were easy to defeat, except some of those dreaded Hinox's that toss bombs at you.
If you have played far enough as the Ice Ruins, you would see that Rosso's Ore mine is very nicely designed, and the 3D gave my friend Height Sickness :p
The new interface of buying the items from the start was nicely explained, and I did not mind going grinding for some rupees.
The soundtrack was also one of the best i heard in a Handheld game.
The best parts are the boss battles, They are fun and very fast paced. ( I love fast paced games)
All in all, the game was really fun. Epic graphics, frame rate and presentation. i would give this game a perfect 10, but I did not JUST because the game lasted me a mere 3 days with only 3 hours of gameplay each day.
To wrap this up:
Story:9/10
Soundtrack: 10/10
Difficulty:5/10
Total:8.5/10

Nice mini review. It's too bad you finished the game in nine hours. Maybe I take my time, but I beat the game in about 20. I always do that with Zelda games though - so much to explore, I hate to rush through it. Whether it's cutting every blade of grass to get rupees I don't even need or whatever, I never feel the need to go fast. But maybe it's just me. I agreed with most everything you said.

When i first got A Link Between worlds, I was really excited. The starting was incredible and the 3D was also very well used.
The game had amazing frame rate, very fluent and the game was also very fun to play. The enemies were easy to defeat, except some of those dreaded Hinox's that toss bombs at you.
If you have played far enough as the Ice Ruins, you would see that Rosso's Ore mine is very nicely designed, and the 3D gave my friend Height Sickness :p
The new interface of buying the items from the start was nicely explained, and I did not mind going grinding for some rupees.
The soundtrack was also one of the best i heard in a Handheld game.
The best parts are the boss battles, They are fun and very fast paced. ( I love fast paced games)
All in all, the game was really fun. Epic graphics, frame rate and presentation. i would give this game a perfect 10, but I did not JUST because the game lasted me a mere 3 days with only 3 hours of gameplay each day.
To wrap this up:
Story:9/10
Soundtrack: 10/10
Difficulty:5/10
Total:8.5/10

for me it would be 10/10 all hehehe its the game of the year.. sooo it's deserve to 10 out of 10
the difficulty 5/10? try the hero mode bro hehehe im sure you'll change you're mind..

for me it would be 10/10 all hehehe its the game of the year.. sooo it's deserve to 10 out of 10
the difficulty 5/10? try the hero mode bro hehehe im sure you'll change you're mind..
Hahah yeah. I started hero mode yesterday, is pretty difficult. Like I said, the length was the only reason i gave this game a lower score than 10.
Nice mini review. It's too bad you finished the game in nine hours. Maybe I take my time, but I beat the game in about 20. I always do that with Zelda games though - so much to explore, I hate to rush through it. Whether it's cutting every blade of grass to get rupees I don't even need or whatever, I never feel the need to go fast. But maybe it's just me. I agreed with most everything you said.
Hmm. I also never rush thorough Zelda games but IDK how I finished it soo early.

Hahah yeah. I started hero mode yesterday, is pretty difficult. Like I said, the length was the only reason i gave this game a lower score than 10.

Hmm. I also never rush thorough Zelda games but IDK how I finished it soo early.
hehe.. good luck to you:thumbsup:

hehe.. good luck to you:thumbsup:
Thanks. but i will trade A Link Between Worlds for Pokemon X pretty soon. :)

Thanks. but i will trade A Link Between Worlds for Pokemon X pretty soon. :)

Don't do it! You'll regret it. Not knocking Pokemon mind you, but this is Zelda. You'll kick yourself for letting it go and end up missing it and buying it back.

Reactions: BjFauble and ShinyLatios
Back