Zelda board on Miiverse

• Thread starter Goten4
  • Start date
Goten4

Goten4

Thunder Knight
Towns Folk
I wish I could draw this good, I love looking at the art people draw on Miiverse.

zlCfzR8B1M4q8B4zgM

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Heart
It's crazy how good the people draw on their gamepad's

I don't know how they do it, like do they spend a large amount of time on each single pixel, just being super precise? Or do they have some kind of image they trace over, or maybe they're just naturally good.

It's crazy how good the people draw on their gamepad's

I don't know how they do it, like do they spend a large amount of time on each single pixel, just being super precise? Or do they have some kind of image they trace over, or maybe they're just naturally good.
Everything! I tried drawing on the 3DS and it turned quite good, not as good, but relatively good for the 3DS' touch screen.

wow, that is a masterpiece! they certainly are skilled...how did they manage that? ;)

Everything! I tried drawing on the 3DS and it turned quite good, not as good, but relatively good for the 3DS' touch screen.
An artist to be...

Drawing is hard, last time I tried to draw something, it was so bad It got reported. then again, what I drew was fairly obscene lmao

This is the reason I love Miiverse, I love scrolling through communities like these, and viewing these fantastic drawings, I tried it on the 3DS, and I'm horrible! It truly is amazing to see how creative people can be which such little resources!

I only know they always use the smaller pencil.
Their skill is amazing!

That is a really nice picture. Since I have absolutely no artistic ability, mine would at best be a couple lines and maybe some dots here and there. I still appreciate that others take the time to make these pieces of art and share them on MiiVerse.

Back