Zelda: Four Swords Adventures Available Free on eShop for 4 Days

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
For those of you unaware, back in 2011 Nintendo released an anniversary edition of Four Swords Adventures on the DSiWare shop for free, however it was eventually removed.

Today, during the North American eShop's weekly update, they added it as a limited time promotion. "4 Swords, 4 Free, 4 Days Only!"

BfPlF13CMAALaYX.jpg:large

Be sure to grab it while you can. You can't really pass up a FREE Zelda game. :3 As for those of you who still only have a DSi and not a 3DS, I sadly don't know if the game is back on the DSi Shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrianXcalibur, Marc and 3dsatackman
awesome i am getting it now and thanks for telling me nanamine

Grab it, guys, if you haven't already. It's a great game and for free it's an absolute bonanza. I downloaded it back in 2011 when it was first released and I enjoyed it immensely. :)

Reactions: BjFauble
That's so awesome, I always wanted to get this game. It seems fun. I'm gonna go download it right now and enjoy it, see ya! xD

EDIT: $#@% Nintendo $#@% Nintendo again for not giving this for Free on the Euro eShop. $#@% you Nintendo!

Reactions: BjFauble, Reece and Marc
Is it rare for Nintendo to distribute free games? I think this is the first time for 3DS, correct? Except the ambassador's gifts, of course.

Is it rare for Nintendo to distribute free games? I think this is the first time for 3DS, correct? Except the ambassador's gifts, of course.

It's not common, but they've done it before. The 3D classics version of Excitebike is one that quickly comes to mind.

Nintendo needs to give more freebies. Downloading this right now though.

Reactions: Marc
Downloaded it last night and I like it. Those blue spinning shells are tough but I'll beat 'em eventually, :panda:

Downloaded it last night and I like it. Those blue spinning shells are tough but I'll beat 'em eventually, :panda:
Can you stop rubbing my nose in it? I don't want to hear about the game. I am super mad at Nintendo (Yes $#@% you Nintendo) for keeping it from Euro users. This is racist.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Thanks for the info! I've downloaded it last night, since its free
(Who hates freebies???:D)

I claimed this and am super excited to start playing!

Woops I missed it. Too bad I already have it from 2011 when it was free!

Can you stop rubbing my nose in it? I don't want to hear about the game. I am super mad at Nintendo (Yes $#@% you Nintendo) for keeping it from Euro users. This is racist.
I got it back in 2011 so I honestly don't care, but I can imagine how you feel.:(

I was so excited when I read it on zeldadungeon.net, but then I saw it was only for America... Why, Nintendo, why???

noooooooooooo dang i missed my chance :( god when i saw this i was like :greedy::greedy: but as soon as i scrolled the page down slowly and looked ... :cry: i missed getting a zelda game for free !!! lol hope you guys that got it enjoyed it and appreciate the fact that you were fortunate enough to have @Nanamine tell you :p ;);P

I know this is kinda old but:
I downloaded it and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I would spend like $5 on it even if it wasn't free. My siblings got it and we all had a great multiplayer experiace. I love the 3DS because I feel that you have a better multiplayer experiace no matter what game you are playing

Reactions: FirstSerpent
I know this is kinda old but:
I downloaded it and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I would spend like $5 on it even if it wasn't free. My siblings got it and we all had a great multiplayer experiace. I love the 3DS because I feel that you have a better multiplayer experiace no matter what game you are playing

For me it was a boring experience for the simple reason I didn't find someone to play it with, if at least it includes a CPU mode or something :/

I wish Nintendo would put this game on the eshop so I could buy it, I would love to own this game on my 3DS. But I don't think I will ever be able to own this game on 3DS.:(

I missed it when they were giving away the Zelda four swords for free. I am so mad. Zelda are really fun games and it disappoints me that I missed the event.Yeah Zelda four swords is a fun game.

Back