Zelda - Four swords adventures (GC)

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
I really want this game and the GC!! I remember playing this, fighting hordes of enemies with a friend (or by yourself) using the GBA when you enter a dungeon/shop/house. That was so good. <3

then you re-emerge into the larger screen, once you're out. ^^

Reactions: Samster and P2.0
I never got a chance to play this game, but I heard it's very different from most of the other Zelda games. Nintendo should really start putting Gamecube game on the Wii U. Being able to play old classics like this would be enough for some people to buy it.

Reactions: 3 people
Sounds amazing and I agree with Megumi.

I think that the Four Swords series was one of Nintendo's best experiments with Zelda ever, and one that I would have liked to see get more sequels than it did, I loved being able to explore Hyrule with one, two, or even three friends as a time, and wish that more Zelda titles these days had multiplayer.

Omg, Four Swords Adventures was so much fun!! <3 I really wanna play it again as well, I've been tempted to buy another GBA SP just so I can go back with my siblings. :'D

One of the fondest memories of mine was, after we finished the gane, we'd go back to play around in some of the levels, like in town, or in a dungeon we liked exploring. PLUS getting into 'sword-fights' to see who the better Link was was just hilarious! xD Man, I miss it so much.. :')

Reactions: Samster
Back