Zelda - Four swords (GBA)

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
apart of a link to the past for GBA. I played this with my friends, and I used to moan that they took all the rupees. xD

challenging and a fun multiplayer game for the laughs.

I don't know anyone locally that has the Gameboy Advance so I will probably not be able to try this. I think it's awesome they made it possible though.

It's always not cool when your rupees get stolen! No fair! haha.

I don't know anyone locally that has the Gameboy Advance so I will probably not be able to try this. I think it's awesome they made it possible though.
This is not available for GBA. This is for the DSi and 3DS and it the 25th anniversary edition so it is a free game but only available for around 1 week in February. I have this game.

This is not available for GBA. This is for the DSi and 3DS and it the 25th anniversary edition so it is a free game but only available for around 1 week in February. I have this game.

The DSi game is a port from the GBA game...
It was included with The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past.

I never got the chance to play Four Swords on the GBA, but I did play the 25th Anniversary edition. It truly is a fun game, and I'm glad Nintendo re-released it. This gave me and several other people an opportunity to play the game without having to play with someone else. Definitely a game that anyone should have downloaded.

I thought that Four Swords was one of the most interesting Zelda experiments that Nintendo has ever come up with. The idea of putting multiplayer into a game known for being single player was revolutionary at the time, and my friends and I got quite a kick out of the game, too.

Back