Zelda games beat

• Thread starter zekiebouy
  • Start date
zekiebouy

zekiebouy

Ex(zach)ly
Towns Folk
Hoping no one has posted this thread yet! How many Zelda games have you completed? You can say a number or list them out, mine are: OoT (4 times) SS (1) ALBW (1) LA (2?) And that's about it, the only Zelda games I haven't played before are the oracle series

I've beaten:

Ocarina of Time (AND 3D)
Wind Waker (AND HD)
Four Swords Adventures
Twilight Princess
Hyrule Warriors
A Link Between Worlds.

It's weird. I get very close to beating Zelda games then just stop playing them.

Reactions: Derplink_:3 and zekiebouy
I've beaten:

Ocarina of Time (AND 3D)
Wind Waker (AND HD)
Four Swords Adventures
Twilight Princess
Hyrule Warriors
A Link Between Worlds.

It's weird. I get very close to beating Zelda games then just stop playing them.
Oh yea, forgot to mention OoT3D I beat that too ;3 and yea, that seems to happen to me a lot too, I get so far, then just stop

I have a problem with BEATING the Zelda games... I get REALLY close to the end, and I just stop playing for no reason whatsoever. The only zelda game I have honestly beaten is Ocarina of Time (which I have quite a few times) I was REALLY close to the end of Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess. I'm in the middle of Links Awakening (which I WILL beat eventually), Oracle of Ages, and I'm currently working on a playthrough of Wind Waker HD. I also intend to beat Majoras mask when the remake comes out.

Reactions: zekiebouy
I beat:

A Link to The Past
Twilight Princess(one of my favorites)
Four Swords Anniversary Edition
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Minish Cap

Games I am close to beating:

Legend of Zelda 1

Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Four Swords Adventures, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks.

I beat:

A Link to The Past
Twilight Princess(one of my favorites)
Four Swords Anniversary Edition
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Minish Cap

Games I am close to beating:

Legend of Zelda 1

Ocarina of Time
Forgot about phantom hourglass, beat that too

Zelda games I have beat so far:
  • Ocarina of Time
  • Link to the Past
  • Twilight Princess
  • Skyward Sword
  • A Link Between Worlds
  • Wind Waker
  • Minish Cap
Every one of those games I beat were truly enjoyable experiences, and I would recommend them to any Zelda fan out there :)

Only Link Between Worlds so far...

I beat the following: LOZ, Link to the past, OoT, Majora mask, Twilight princess, SkyMinish cap, ward sword, Wind waker, phantom hourglass, spirit tracks, minish cap, and Orical of Ages!

Games I beat:
LOZ Skyward Sword
Ocarina of Time 3D
Windwaker HD

I have beaten OoT, A link to the past, A link Between Worlds (not hero mode though), The Minish Cap, and The Wind waker. Majora's Mask, OoT Master Quest, Twilight princess, Four Swords Adventures, Four Swords (GBA multiplayer), and Skyword Sword - I have played, but I gave up and didn't progress that far on them. I should probably try to revisit at least one or two of these games to attempt completing them.

Last edited:
Mine are as follows:
  • The Legend of Zelda (completed)
  • The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past (completed)
  • The Legend of Zelda - Minish Cap (completed)
  • The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks (completed)
  • The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds (completed, Hero Mode completed)

I Have officially played and these games
-the legend of zelda a link to the past
-the legend of zelda the minsh cap
-the legend of zelda four swords adventure
I'm currently working on trying to beat the legend of Zelda ocarina of time n64 edition

I've beat,

- Windwaker
- Ocarina of Time
-Skyward Sword
-Spirit Tracks
-Phantom hourglass
-Minish cap
-Fourswords

Wowie. Link is bae. Just kidding :p. Zelda games have been a big part in my childhood logic development and i will always love them:love:

Hmm its hard to remember but here is what I beat so far : The Legend of Zelda : 4 Swords , The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks , The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3d , The Legend of Zelda : A Link to The Past , The Legend of Zelda : A Link Between Worlds . There are some others that I played but never got to finish them because .... well I don't know . I personally never knew when I began loving this series , but it just came unknowingly

I've completed:
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64&3D)
- Majora's Mask (N64)
- Minish Cap (GBA)
- Oracle of Seasons (3DS)
- Twilight Princess (GC)
- A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
They're all SO fun, once you start playing a Zelda game you just can't stop!

I have beaten The legend of zelda: Original(once), Ocarina of Time(only 70% through), Majoras Mask(twice), Wind Waker(once), Twilight Princess(once), Phantom Hourglass(Five times), and Spirit Tracks(Three Times). I really liked the DS games and they were my first zelda games.

I've beaten:
Majoras Mask (N64),
Twilight Princess(Wii),
Skyward Sword(Wii),
Hyrule Heroes(Wii U),
Minish Cap(GBA),
Phantom Hourglass (with only 3 hearts) (DS).
Yah :D
Mark :)

Back