Zelda II - The adventure of Link (NES)

• Thread starter Pacmanco47
  • Start date
Pacmanco47

Pacmanco47

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
This game has always got a really bad reputation, but I feel like it was a masterpiece. Anyone have thoughts on this?

This game is so old I got it on my 3ds but at the same time it is fun I like alomost every legend of Zelda game I like the part when you fight the dark link that copies all of your moves it was so hard to beat him >.>

I have to play it so no opinions here...

I have to play it so no opinions here...
You have to play it if you're a zelda fan. I feel like it adds some clarity to the ever famous Zelda timeline paradox.

It's a different kind of Zelda experience for sure...had some elements that you don't see in any modern-day Zelda games

I would have liked to see it as a 3ds classic

You have to play it if you're a zelda fan. I feel like it adds some clarity to the ever famous Zelda timeline paradox.

Not a Zelda fan but I want to play it.
But I don't buy Virtual Console games at that prize, so I will wait for it on Club Nintendo.

The game is definitely underrated it's so awesome (I am not finished yest need to find the 3rd temple)

How does it add clarity to the timeline paradox? lol If anything, I thought that this game was the end of one of the split timelines :p

How does it add clarity to the timeline paradox? lol If anything, I thought that this game was the end of one of the split timelines :p
Because it is the exact sequel to the first.

Not a Zelda fan but I want to play it.
But I don't buy Virtual Console games at that prize, so I will wait for it on Club Nintendo.
Same here I'm not really a Zelda fan :) but Zelda games just seems interesting so I would as well like to have a chance to play the game lol.

Because it is the exact sequel to the first.
Yeah, exact sequel to the first, but in the split timeline theory those two games just form the end of one chain and thus Zelda II: The Adventure of Link does not really have an impact on the timeline

Yeah, exact sequel to the first, but in the split timeline theory those two games just form the end of one chain and thus Zelda II: The Adventure of Link does not really have an impact on the timeline
Well, I think @Pacmanco47 was just expressing his thought on what he think this game (Zelda II: The Adventure of Link) has contributed to the franchise.
Same here I'm not really a Zelda fan :) but Zelda games just seems interesting so I would as well like to have a chance to play the game lol.
I agree, I am not a huge Zelda fan but since I joined this site and started digging deeper into Nintendo's history, I am actually interested in playing most of the game in this franchise.

Well, I think @Pacmanco47 was just expressing his thought on what he think this game (Zelda II: The Adventure of Link) has contributed to the franchise.
Not exactly, he was saying that it adds clarity to the Zelda timeline. Few can argue that Zelda II: Adventure of Link contributes to the franchise, a separate thing altogether.

I didn't like the game to much. It was really hard, and I felt a bit lost. Even with the original I felt less lost. In Zelda II I felt like someone just through me out into the game, with no direction.

Yeah, I can understand that. Zelda II had a lot of mechanics like an RPG that you don't really see in any of the newer titles anymore.

the sequel to The legend of Zelda. I haven't played this, though. Have you? what are your views? was it very much like the first one?

Played it once, did not like it at all. Did not like what they tried to do with it. I might try to go back and beat it some day just so I can say that I did, but just thinking about playing it again... eh.

Back