Zelda Majora's Mask: Who do you think created Majora Mask?

• Thread starter KnightHart
  • Start date
KnightHart

KnightHart

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
There are a lot of speculations and hypotheses going around about who created Majora's Mask. Personally I believe it was the interlopers, the same tribe that created Midna's helmet the fused shadow. What do YOU think? feel free to reply and share your thoughts.

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 2
It seems to make the most logical sense seeing as TP takes place immediately after MM. Other than that there's the non-canon origins of the mask which show that a legendary hero had come across a mythical beast whose armor could grant any wish, however said beast fed off of any human's desires.

It turned out that the beast wished to die what with its life being so miserable, so the hero pulled out his bongos and played for 3 days straight, putting the beast into a trance and making it dance for said 3 days until it dropped dead. Then the hero carved the mask out of the beast's armor.

While unofficial it's still pretty interesting, and in the manga the hero visually looks similar to the Fierce Deity Mask which correlates with Majora giving you that mask.

Reactions: KnightHart
Eiji aonuma created Majora's Mask for the N64 (i know he was talking bout the mask xD Wat panda said lelz, thats what i think too, but it still could be something related with the twilight and all dat stuff of maybe we will never know :eek: or maybe Zelda wii u has da majora's mask creation :0

There are a lot of speculations and hypotheses going around about who created Majora's Mask. Personally I believe it was the interlopers, the same tribe that created Midna's helmet the fused shadow. What do YOU think? feel free to reply and share your thoughts.
dude if you you read the MM manga it tells you in the manga

dude if you you read the MM manga it tells you in the manga

Except the manga is non-canon to the game plot so it doesn't really count. Regardless it's a pretty cool origins story.

k

I agree with them being the interlopers, or perhaps their Terminian counterparts, the Majora's Mask and perhaps the Boss Remains could be the Fused Shadows' counterpart as well. The only problem with this is that the Fused Shadows don't seem to be sentient...

i know who made the mask! nintendo
tumblr_m4ckbjWWkr1rw3cc5o1_400.gif

aonuma or miyamoto

If I remember in the manga that there was this traveller who met a dragon named majora and used one of his scales to carve the mask.

If I remember in the manga that there was this traveller who met a dragon named majora and used one of his scales to carve the mask.
But then I remember that the game told me a tribe created it.

Back