Zelda Ocarina of time 3D sequel

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Wow. Just imagine a sequel to Ocarina of time. There would be a completely new storyline in which the Ocarina of Time is used by an enemy and it messes up the Flow of time, and Link is the one who has to fix it by completing this "Clock Puzzles" that involve some math and some steady hands for fixing the gears of a clock.
The graphics could be revamped with some new sword moves, More upgrades and more items like Arrow range increases.
What do you guys think? Is this a good idea or this would not be a good enough game?

I can't tell if this is sarcasm.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Wow. Just imagine a sequel to Ocarina of time. There would be a completely new storyline in which the Ocarina of Time is used by an enemy and it messes up the Flow of time, and Link is the one who has to fix it by completing this "Clock Puzzles" that involve some math and some steady hands for fixing the gears of a clock.
The graphics could be revamped with some new sword moves, More upgrades and more items like Arrow range increases.
What do you guys think? Is this a good idea or this would not be a good enough game?
I think we're good on the number of Ocarina of Time sequels, we don't need anymore. We've already got Majora's Mask, a direct sequel that takes place in the Child Timeline, Wind Waker, a bit of a more indirect sequel that takes place in the Adult Timeline, and Link to the Past, an indirect sequel that takes place in the Decline Timeline.

We don't need anymore sequels for Ocarina of Time lol

While more Zelda is never a bad thing, I'd rather Nintendo forge ahead with more fresh ideas for the series.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
While more Zelda is never a bad thing, I'd rather Nintendo forge ahead with more fresh ideas for the series.
Agreed. And the fact that they've got such an expansive timeline gives them lots of opportunity. It'd be a waste to just do another Ocarina of Time sequel when there are other areas that could be explored!

I think we're good on the number of Ocarina of Time sequels, we don't need anymore. We've already got Majora's Mask, a direct sequel that takes place in the Child Timeline, Wind Waker, a bit of a more indirect sequel that takes place in the Adult Timeline, and Link to the Past, an indirect sequel that takes place in the Decline Timeline.

We don't need anymore sequels for Ocarina of Time lol
i agree with naagza here.. no need for sequels? maybe a new zelda hehehe:p

i agree with naagza here.. no need for sequels? maybe a new zelda hehehe:p
sequels aren't necessarily a bad thing. For example, Link Between Worlds is a sequel to Link to the Past. It's more like a game doesn't need like 4 direct sequels for it if you think about it.

I would only want another sequel if Nintendo can pull off another new fresh time idea. Otherwise let the series now rest.

Instead of seeing a sequel to the game, I want to see a fully open 3D world game that uses a brand new plotline and characters. Zelda U seems to be exactly that, and I think it might be a revolution in the Zelda series like how Ocarina of Time was a revolution in 3D gaming. If it can live up to its full potential, then Zelda U might very well be the best game of this generation.

Ocarina of time sequel being majoras mask lol I seriously cannot tell if your being serious like you have no idea, or your messing with these poor people's heads haha ;P majoras mask 3D would be cool though!

I think no real Zelda game deserves a sequel. Maybe a remake, maybe something along the lines of the Oracle games, but no two Zelda (First Party) games are connected. It would be neat if they were but honestly no one would really care. If everything was kept fresh and new and entirely different from the game before it would feel like a Zelda game, without making the game uber-hard new ideas for 3D games might be harder and harder to come by.

but no two Zelda (First Party) games are connected.
Uh sorry to correct you here but I just gotta :p ocarina of time and majoras mask are solely connected to each other in almost any way possible :p its a common mistake though! No hard feelings ;)

Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass and later Spirit Tracks are quite connected too, aren't they?

Back