Zelda - Oracle of ages/seasons (GBC)

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
anyone played either of these? what did you think of them? it's a big leap from legend of zelda (NES), that's for sure!

I've played seasons, and it's alright. Not a huge fan of it, but I guess I didn't really give it a chance. xD

I haven't played either of them, but want to. I might download them on the 3DS VC though, when I get a chance.

Being someone who owns both on the GBC as well as a downloaded copy of Oracle of Seasons on the 3DS, these games are extremely fun and challenging at the same time. These aren't easy compared to say Minish Cap for GBA, so be prepared to rage at times, but it's overall a very nice-flowing game and the things you can do in it are fun as well.

Me and my friend had these games on launch day. I had seasons and he had ages, once we completed them, we stored the code and continued the story on the opposite game! great idea at the time by Nintendo. Seasons is more fun, especially with the characters and such but Ages is a better story.

I've played Seasons and most of Ages, and I really enjoy them. The manipulation of seasons was something I really found interesting and fun. The bosses were pretty cool too.

I enjoyed the secret you could obtain by playing both of the games as well. I thought that was really awesome to put in there.

Thanks to a cousin of mine I was able to play this series but I lacked the time and needed cable to port the games so I could unlock the other game what the current game opened.

Great games over all though.

Back