Zelda oracle poll

• Thread starter Retro The Dutchie
  • Start date

Oracle poll

• Total voters
Retro The Dutchie

Retro The Dutchie

THE GALAGA GOD (if i had a Galaga machine XP)
Towns Folk
Zelda oracle of seasons verses oracle of ages. Which is better? Witch is worst?
Vote now to see which is most popular.

They are both good, and both worth purchasing.

I know but I was just wondering what Other people thought . . .

I like Seasons a tad bit better. It was more interesting and memorable than to me than Ages. I also found it useful to switch seasons at any tree stump within the world map since some enemies only existed during certain seasons. Didn't have to deal with the annoying ones as much. xP

Ages is more puzzle oriented while Seasons is more action oriented. It's preferred you get both anyway since they link up together after beating one and inputting the end password into the other, making one large game.

If you're a fan of more classic titles like Link to the Past and the original game then Seasons is for you. If you're more into the 3D title games of OOT and MM then Ages would be for you, especially since Ages basically amounts as "OOT: 2D Edition." My personal preference is towards Ages since the Maku Tree is female (yes, that's a point over Seasons) and more importantly the time travelling nature of the game makes for some pretty interesting situations you need to resolve. (Like buying a seed in the present, planting that seed in the past to finally obtain the fruit the tree bears in the present.)

Back