Zelda - the wind waker (GC)

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Link in cartoon form? what could possibly be better? xD

Toon link makes his debut in this epic adventure. What are your thoughts?

I really enjoyed it. Nice graphics, decent storyline, cool characters and lots to get through! the dungeons/bosses were surely challenging! <3

I really enjoyed Wind Waker, that is when I didn't have to sail. I have a fear of being underwater in the ocean, and that carries over into games. I'm very nervous about sailing/swimming in the ocean in video games.

I freaked out the first time I wandered upon a Big Octo. Was not a fun time for me.

The big Octos were horrible. At first I thought it was a storm but no. And to make matters worse this was before I had the boomerang. And by the way, Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda game along with the first one I played.

Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda game, it brings a emersion that almost no game could create at the time. When I was out in the ocean alone at night, it was really creepy and I really felt as if I was a lone adventurer with the weight of people's lives on my shoulder, of course the game had flaws, but for me they were few and far between. I own the gamecube copy and still play it. :ninja:

Wind Waker is one of my two favorite Zelda games (the other being BoTW), due to its amazing story, timeless graphics (even more so now thanks to the HD remake), and wonderful musical score. I have many fond memories of playing the game with my brother and friend, who both got quite a kick out of it as well.

Back