• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What are your thoughts on the Zelda timeline that Nintendo set up in Hyrule Historia? Which timeline would you follow and which games in a particular timeline do you like best?

Last edited:
@HuggableEevee I'll start off

I personally like the Child and Adult Timelines in the game, because Majora's Mask and Wind Waker are among some of the best Zelda games in the franchise. With that said though, I've heard great things about Zelda II: Adventure of Link in the Decline Timeline

Oh ok. Sorry naagza.

I don't know which timeline is my favorite because there is something in each that I enjoy playing. :p My favorite game is Majora's Mask though. Define "great" though. Lol. :p

Oh ok. Sorry naagza.

I don't know which timeline is my favorite because there is something in each that I enjoy playing. :p My favorite game is Majora's Mask though. Define "great" though. Lol. :p
yeah, wasn't trying to rage at you, but there are some users on the forum that would get annoyed with that.

Well with great, I heard how it has a very different type of gameplay (with spells and all that) and seems to be a good game overall in general. Yeah, Majora's Mask is definitely a legit game haha

Well, which timeline has the most games you enjoy playing?

Ummmmm ok?

I hear pain and anger when I hear someone talk about Zelda II: Adventure of Link. :p What do you like about Majora's Mask?

I guess it would be the Child Timeline but each timeline has a game that I enjoy playing a lot. What about you?

Ummmmm ok?

I hear pain and anger when I hear someone talk about Zelda II: Adventure of Link. :p What do you like about Majora's Mask?

I guess it would be the Child Timeline but each timeline has a game that I enjoy playing a lot. What about you?
I thought you were getting tired of me saying "we're off topic. new thread" :p

Majora's Mask I like the fact that they emphasize so much happening within just 3 days. It's pretty cool that way.

Yeah, I personally like the Child Timeline too, although the Adult Timeline is my second pick

It's ok :) I get off topic a lot to be honest. :p

Oh cool. You just have to look at it in a different perspective a lot of the time. :)

What do you like about the Child Timeline to make you like it more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back