Zelda: Triforce Heroes or Super PMD

• Thread starter SuperMikeX
  • Start date

Which should I get legend of Zelda triforce heroes or Pokemon super mystery dungeon

• Triforce heroes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Super mystery dungeon

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
SuperMikeX

SuperMikeX

MangakaMike
Towns Folk
I'm buying a new Nintendo 3ds zl

I'd go for Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I've heard great things about this title (and it being better than Gates to Infinity). The mega evolutions should prove very useful. Plenty of gameplay and challenges! As for Triforce heroes, I was gonna buy it myself, but I think I'd lose interest pretty quickly because it's primarily a multiplayer game, and you need to form 3-link team which may prove to be difficult unless you can make 'time' with playing with your friends. Apprently the single player mode is disappointing, though. Doll-links! xD

Depends which series you're more of a fan of, I guess. :p

I'd go for Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I've heard great things about this title (and it being better than Gates to Infinity). The mega evolutions should prove very useful. Plenty of gameplay and challenges! As for Triforce heroes, I was gonna buy it myself, but I think I'd lose interest pretty quickly because it's primarily a multiplayer game, and you need to form 3-link team which may prove to be difficult unless you can make 'time' with playing with your friends. Apprently the single player mode is disappointing, though. Doll-links! xD

Depends which series you're more of a fan of, I guess. :p
You know they have online random mode I think lemme check

Yeah they have online random you just can't get friend tokens that's all but you can play online random

Last edited by a moderator:
What series do you prefer? Have you ever played any Mystery Dungeon Games or 2D Zelda Games/Four Swords?

Also, on a scale of 1-10 how good is your internet connection? How many local friends do you have that own a 3DS?

These questions are all factors in me telling you what game would be better.

What series do you prefer? Have you ever played any Mystery Dungeon Games or 2D Zelda Games/Four Swords?

Also, on a scale of 1-10 how good is your internet connection? How many local friends do you have that own a 3DS?

These questions are all factors in me telling you what game would be better.
I played gates to infinity demo and link's awakening full game I need someone to help me decide also I have 23 friends I think and can always find more

Overall, I think Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon will last you longer. There is a lot of content to play in.

If you are looking for a multiplayer heavy game, go for Triforce Heroes though.

I don't nessarily know your scenario but I'm just going to recommend Super Mystery Dungeon a little more.

Overall, I think Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon will last you longer. There is a lot of content to play in.

If you are looking for a multiplayer heavy game, go for Triforce Heroes though.

I don't nessarily know your scenario but I'm just going to recommend Super Mystery Dungeon a little more.
you got me it's so cool and more Pokemon and it's super long and using the camera on circles I have made my decision psmd here come I'll get loztfh later

Back