Zelda Twilight Princess HD!

• Thread starter KnighddDd
  • Start date
KnighddDd

KnighddDd

The True King Of Dreamland
Banned User
So, we are getting some wii games on the wii u eshop recently (not that recent) like metroid prime, punch out, mario galaxy 2 and some more stuff but like some hackers revealed maybe twilight princess is getting an HD remake just like windwaker! but i think it is going to be released as some of the Wii VC thingies and not an HD and i would like it if you could play it with Wii U gamepad or play with GC layout because i dont really like motion controls unless we are talking about WW HD's gyroscope which is awesome so i would prefer a new HD remake in which you can choose between GC controller Wii controller and gamepad! but wii VC would be cheaper and i really dont belive in this that much and also i dont thin TP is really good i think is OK so.... i would like to know what do you think!

The possible remake for LoZ: TP sounds really cool :jawdrop: ... except I don't have a Wii U :bear:
I had some hopes it could have been for the 3ds but I guess that wouldn't be possible probably :p

Reactions: KnighddDd
Yes long ago i didnt have a Wii u (in 2014 xD) but thanks to a friend (that i cant talk to anymore ;-; ) i decided to buy it and it is REALLY good so i always wanted to really experience TP because i h8 wii motion controlls and i had it 4 da wii so i got bored. But i am kinda excited if it will be released because i would have a chance to play it

Back