Breath of the Wild Zelda U delay just an April fool?

• Thread starter GerudoWarrior
  • Start date
GerudoWarrior

GerudoWarrior

Great King of Evil
Towns Folk
Producer of the Legend of Zelda series, Eiji Aounuma, told us that the Legend of Zelda for Wii U was delayed to 2016. These News was announced just some days before 1st of april. Their is also a Nintendo Direct on the 1st of April... And we all know about what happens on april the 1st.

What do you think?

I don't think that this is fake because I have never really heard of Nintendo doing any April Fool's thing before and while it does sound saddening to people who wanted it earlier in 2015 , they did say that the delay was supposed to be so that they can make the game the best of the best .

I also think that it might be finished earlier because they are really working on this game :)

Reactions: GerudoWarrior
I don't think that this is fake because I have never really heard of Nintendo doing any April Fool's thing before and while it does sound saddening to people who wanted it earlier in 2015 , they did say that the delay was supposed to be so that they can make the game the best of the best .

I also think that it might be finished earlier because they are really working on this game :)
Like he said. I don't think this was an April Fools. T_T

Sadly nothing in the Direct was about Zelda...
And No April Fools.

Sadly, it is not an April Fools day joke. Zelda U is actually delayed to 2016.

Reactions: GerudoWarrior
Sadly, it is not an April Fools day joke. Zelda U is actually delayed to 2016.
sadly...

Highly doubt it. Although it is frustrating, I do not mind Nintendo taking longer than planned on this Zelda game. I mean c'mon its the same every game, every time its delayed, so that's not a surprise. But if this game is anything resembling Skyrim, it SHOULD take a long time. Although we may have a year without a Zelda game, the 6+extra months that it will take in production will feel like nothing after the fact, especially if we are about to recieve possibly the greatest Zelda game ever.

It is not an april fool. Nintendo would never do that. They just want to make the game better and make it so it has something new in it. Why rush it when you can make the ultimate zelda game? An open world game is a lot of business and it has to be long and full of detail. If it is plain, it will probably get boring overtime. It NEEDS something new.

Reactions: Morgawr
I'm just worried as they were going to give alot of Info in E3, but are scrapping that too.
That usually means that they have to re-think and re-make alot of ideas that they had, so there's no way of telling if the new game will be the same Zelda that we're hyping up for.

It's real. No joke :(

Back