• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
Again, Nintendo is delaying this game to 2017.

"2016 will focus on The Legend of Zelda, launching simultaneously on both Wii U and NX in 2017"

That is what nintendo said on twitter. To be real honest, I now have no interest in buying this game anymore. Delayed 3 times, I had enough. This honestly sucks and this was a huge disappointment in my opinion.

2017 people! Nintedo truely sucks! They even promised it was an exclusive at first to the wii u! Not that I care, but because of the nx, there is once again another delay. Nintendo officially is losing my interest. I would rather upgrade my graphics card (pc) then invest in another failure console.

Anyways, sorry for my rant. What do you think of this. I think it is bullcrap.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Honestly, this move just killed my hype for the game. You delayed it twice already, and now it can't even be called "Zelda U" since its on both. This game better be flawless or I'm done with gaming

Honestly, this move just killed my hype for the game. You delayed it twice already, and now it can't even be called "Zelda U" since its on both. This game better be flawless or I'm done with gaming
True, and I hope that just because it releases on the NX, the wii u version will not be skimmed down in any way. I simply lost interest and unless this game is godly, I really won't care.

I won't sell my wii u, but I will start to stop investing in their releases. There has also been rumors of a new xbox and a ps4.5. Perhaps the worst generation in gaming. This is why I like pc gaming so much. Don't need to deal with console problems.

#pcmasterrace

Of course it's the worst. It is only going to be worse and worse as generations go by so the latest one is always the worst. Simply because consoles were only useful when not everyone had a PC that was too expensive for their need. But nowadays, a PC isn't more expensive than a console and a console is just exactly a retarded PC with some exclusives as an excuse to buy it instead of a PC... except for Nintendo's consoles which are still cheaper than PC and don't try to compete with PC, but on the other hand, if they keep not doing good games for their console, obviously they won't sell stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back