Zelda wii u confirmed for 2016 release date

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
Well, finally.... With the latest interviews, it has been confirmed for the wii u in 2016. It was confirmed by scott moffit by an interview on idigitimes. For proof, see this link:http://www.idigitaltimes.com/zelda-...and-metroid-wii-u-game-developers-says-460873. As you may notice, legned of zelda u is confirmed for the wii u in 2016, it would make sense also because his 30th anniversary is next year also.

Off topic:It seems that metroid is not in the works for the wii u right now, at least it has not been confirmed. They expect the 3ds one to "sell".

I actually was disappointed when it was announced that the game was delayed until next year. One good thing is that, like you mentioned, it is Link's 30th Anniversity next year, just like Mario already had his, along with is 30th Anniversity game. So it kind of makes sense to delay it. At least we can expect more now.

I actually was disappointed when it was announced that the game was delayed until next year. One good thing is that, like you mentioned, it is Link's 30th Anniversity next year, just like Mario already had his, along with is 30th Anniversity game. So it kind of makes sense to delay it. At least we can expect more now.
Yeah, delaying it to 2017 would really be horrible, and I think what nintendo has in mind is they will make a legend of zelda wii u bundle and make the wii u cheaper. I think this way, more people can buy it but nintendo does not lose a lot of money because its only bundled with 1 game. I think at the very least, they should price it to 250 dollars once the xb1 and ps4 get their next price cut too and make a awesome wii u design, like a green wii u with legend of zelda. That would be amazing, people would buy that.

Back