Zelda wiiu looks better than in E3?

• Thread starter wolfman_1015
  • Start date
wolfman_1015

wolfman_1015

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
Eiji Anouma talked this week with Famitsu he said that the new zelda game has progressed since
the E3 presentation.When asked about plans for E3 2015, Aonuma said that the game will make an appearance, but didn’t elaborate on the details. We’re excited to see what he’s been working on and small teases like this make the wait even more excruciating. My thoughts about this is that I believe what
Anouma says. And if its bettter than the e3 presentation nintendo will show third party developers
that the wiiu has the potential for great games.

It's only natural that the game has progressed massively since E3 especially with a game like this.

I'm excited to see what they show off at E3 (hoping for something story related) and very excited to play the game.

Duh, why wouldn't it look better. I can't wait for the game :greedy:

I can't wait till they reveal something about it. Right now all I know about this game is that you can probably cut grass. Also, that it's an open world.

The graphics are definitely going to be better, why would they get worse silly:p? I'm hoping for some nice bright graphics ( not like twilight princess ) to support the game :D

Back