SSB for 3DS Zelda's Up B Trick [3DS TRICK ONLY]

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
We all know that Zelda's Up B is Farore's Wind, which teleports Zelda wherever she needs to be on the stage. The move does damage both while disappearing and reappearing on the screen.

Having trouble landing this move? Well here's a little something that might help you out.

On the 3DS version of Smash, notice how all the characters have their information listed on the bottom. Well did you know that if you tapped on a character then a target locks onto them on the top screen? This target basically tracks the selected character wherever they go on the map, which is really useful in some cases.

Back to Zelda, if you tap on her info on the bottom screen, you'll be able to track her on the top screen. A neat thing is that before zelda teleports, the target moves to where the player inputted a direvtion to go. So basically you are able to see where Zelda will teleport and get a feel for the range of the teleportation.

This can also work against Zelda. The opponent can also have the target locked onto Zelda, allowing them to see where she will teleport without worrying about if they'll get hit by it or not. So someone would have a better chance at reading where you teleport and reacting/punishing accordingly.

I hope this was a helpful tip for all of you Zelda players. I think the same goes with Sheik's Up B as well. Either way the target lock can be useful so use it to your advantage.

But I liked using Zelda's Farore's Wind against some people on here (They're gonna know how to kill me more effectively now ;-; )

But it's quite true :p I've noticed it a lot of times before since I like using the target lock on my character since it sometimes is confusing in the thicket of the fight :p You can also use this trick on Palutena's Warp as well.

Reactions: 3905
Well, I cant wait to use this the next time I get on Smash. #thehypeisreal

Back