Breath of the Wild ZeldaU Rumors

• Thread starter Robyn
  • Start date
Robyn

Robyn

The Ace Inquisitor
Towns Folk
Ah, ZeldaU/Zelda NX. From what we have seen by trailers, meetings, and many announcements, we can all be sure this New Zelda will definitely be a great game. (Considering they postponed it for the past 2 years...)

There have been quite the number of rumors going around. Such as there only being 4 dungeons, similar to Majora's Mask, and having over 100 mini-dungeons!
With such a big and open world, that we know of considering they can completely change it on us if they wish, there is bound to be many new features! (The horse-back combat system. ♡♡)
There will also be new characters!
However, there is bound to be some oldies and mechanisms mixed in the tasty new batch of Zelda goodness.

So...what characters do you want to see back? Any mechanics such as motion controls? Any side quests you took a fancy to and hope they create something similar yet unique? (Anju and Kafei anyone? Although, the whole feel of it would definitely be different since the moon isn't going to crush their bones and their blood mixes together....staring at each other as their last loving look dies in their eyes...)

Reactions: spagooti
I hope that it has a mix of great features from the old games. I liked the way how the first game made it fully adventure based and that your not told exactly what to do (I do still want a solid storyline though). The thing I want to play first is horseback combat, I will spend hours fighting of creatures with my beloved horse <3<3

Back