• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Heard the name a while back but didn't know it was a new game D:

Has anyone heard about this one yet?

I'm not too sure about all the details but it's supposed to come out in some days for PC. According to the YouTube video, the game will also be available on PS4 and PS Vita.

Of course I've heard about it :sneaky:
It's basically just a remake of the first two ZE games though, but I think it's a good way to get more people into the series. Hope it'll get featured on Steam or something c:

Yep! I think I even added it to my wishlist a while ago :p

I don't know very much about ZE (Or really, anything at all tbh) but it does look to be pretty cool. It seems to be the kinda games that I'd love. Puzzles, horror elements, multiple endings. When I first looked at the steam page, it was after searching for Danganronpa games, and it kinda reminded me of them a little bit.

Once there's another big sale (Probably the summer one), I'll see how much money I can get together and how cheap it is then try and get it :p It's something I definatly will like to play at some point.

I used to know a girl who was obsessed with this series as well as Danganronpa. At one point we shared Steam libraries and she borderline blackmailed me into player Zero Escape at one point. I believe The Nonary Games was the one I played, it was fun but the cutscenes... I mean, I guess it's half visual novel, so it's understandable but they were really long. I was only there for the puzzles. Speaking of which, they were kinda fun, but the lengthy cutscenes turned me off.

Surprising to see it came out so recently, though as mentioned previously, this was only a remake release, so I guess that's more understandable. She seemed to be a longtime fan of the series.

...I never actually finished the game. As I said, it was more similar to blackmail, so it wasn't entirely my choice in the matter. Nonetheless, I played the first hour of it so she'd shut up about it, half of that was probably spent on the cutscenes and only the other half on the actual game itself. If the cutscenes weren't so long, maybe I would've had more incentive to play the rest of the game, but stories have never been a focus for me. I prefer puzzles alone.

This is a compilation of games right? I played them all separately on ds/3dsa nd enjoyed them all. Def super niche but with that cult following that people love.

Back