zero suit samus tips

• Thread starter codyplays
  • Start date
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
IV started to to use zs samus and I wondered if anyone had any tips for me to use her?

thank you :)

Reactions: Mikaya
I guess I can share a few tips but not much because unfortunately for you I play ZSS too!

Her speed and jump are weapons to follow up on combos, Like up throw up air up b can deal some damage if used right. Her Neutral B is a great attack to try to trap people into another attack, Down Smash is stronger but harder to hit. Side B is a GREAT spacing move so if your uncomfortable of your opponent's move side b can stop there approach.

Zerob suit Samus is a great choice because she is a fast and strong character to use. I would recommend you use your paralyzed then grab the enemy. That way you can use your down throw which chains into combos.

You need to be very fast with her and know lots of combos. She has an amazing zero death combo but its hard to pull off! You need to down grab then up air thenup air then up b to plunge to their death. And you have to be very fast and know how to get kills fast

You need to be very fast with her and know lots of combos. She has an amazing zero death combo but its hard to pull off! You need to down grab then up air thenup air then up b to plunge to their death
Yeah speed is key to becoming a great Samus. She has her powerful recovery up b that is a combo finisher and is a ko move. And I like how her down smash can lead up to that reliably. She also has her forward smash that changed to a two kick move which is good at the down smash trick as well.

All in all, I love zero suit Samus. I like her in her armored form either way. In pretty sure that she is still top tier from brawl (she was a success and I was also maining her for a bit.) I really liked her new down special. It buries opponent's on the spot now.

Yeah speed is key to becoming a great Samus. She has her powerful recovery up b that is a combo finisher and is a ko move. And I like how her down smash can lead up to that reliably. She also has her forward smash that changed to a two kick move which is good at the down smash trick as well.
Yea that up recover though its so powerful and to me is the strongest recovery move to me and it can kill very early and fast. Wnd yea her speed and her plasma gun is a key weapon to start great combos

Back