Zero Escape Zero Time Dilemma

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Zero Time Dilemma is now available in North America and Europe :D

If you've played 999 or Virtue's Last Reward, you'll like want to play this one since it's the latest. I'm not really sure if you can skip directly to this one without playing Virtue's Last Reward, but I think you can.

Game Overview :

The game will have you trying to survive and escape while being trapped with a nine people in a strange environment you've never been to before. The only way to escape is by surviving after 6 people have been killed. The games you play in an attempt to escape have deadly consequences, of course, and if you get through them, you'll live to tell the tale.

If you're curious about the box art, you can go to this thread to see it.

Did anyone pick the game up yet? What are your thoughts? :3

Reactions: faustine and Moon Rain
Reviews apperently say that you can still play it and enjoy it without playing the other games, but you won't understand the full story without it. That said, I'm gonna go check finish 999 and buy VLR before checking this out

Reactions: Marc
I was planning on buying it on release, but then the Twenty One Pilots concert came and Fates Limited Edition ;-; No regrets though! I'll probably buy it as soon as I have the money, I finished replaying 999 and VLR a few weeks ago and I'm so ready for Zero Time Dilemma!

Reactions: Marc
I'm out of money after getting about 6 games this month, so unfortunately I can't get it yet!:cry: I'll probably get it at about the same time as MH Gen, so that's in about half a month, I'm just waiting for my next payment! Still have to finish Dio's path in VLR though, so it's ok, for now...

Reactions: faustine
I wanna get one of these games for my 3ds but I heard the 2nd one has a game breaking bug in it witch made me shy away from it. I hope this one doesn't have the same problem cause I do find the story and puzzles in these games to be really interesting and would really like one for my game collection. I think i'll wait it out tho and see if anyone reports anything game breaking about it just in case .

I wanna get one of these games for my 3ds but I heard the 2nd one has a game breaking bug in it witch made me shy away from it. I hope this one doesn't have the same problem cause I do find the story and puzzles in these games to be really interesting and would really like one for my game collection. I think i'll wait it out tho and see if anyone reports anything game breaking about it just in case .
As long as you don't save in the puzzle rooms, the bug won't hit you

As long as you don't save in the puzzle rooms, the bug won't hit you
Really, Is that only for the retail copy or the digital one? and Is that any of the puzzle rooms?

I don't remember exactly, so don't quote me on this, but I think the issue is on both retail and download. And yes, don't do it in any of the puzzle rooms. They released a "patch", kinda. One of the puzzle rooms is especially prone to bugging out, so they made it so you can't save in there. You might have the game freeze, but it won't corrupt the save. That said, the patch is only for that one room, so don't save in any puzzle room

I don't remember exactly, so don't quote me on this, but I think the issue is on both retail and download. And yes, don't do it in any of the puzzle rooms. They released a "patch", kinda. One of the puzzle rooms is especially prone to bugging out, so they made it so you can't save in there. You might have the game freeze, but it won't corrupt the save. That said, the patch is only for that one room, so don't save in any puzzle room
What would be a safe place to save at?

Literally any other time that isn't during a puzzle room. So like, during the visual novel parts of the game. Save then.

Literally any other time that isn't during a puzzle room. So like, during the visual novel parts of the game. Save then.
ohh, ok I'll keep that in mind :)

VLR didn't have that bug here in EU!:p

Anyway, if you are worried about bugs and stuff, just get the Windows (Steam) version of ZTD!

VLR didn't have that bug here in EU!:p

Anyway, if you are worried about bugs and stuff, just get the Windows (Steam) version of ZTD!
It's too early to tell if there's a bug in that one though XD

It's too early to tell if there's a bug in that one though XD
I know, I'm just saying that if she thinks the 3DS version will is buggy, then she can just get the PC one!:p

I know, I'm just saying that if she thinks the 3DS version will is buggy, then she can just get the PC one!:p
But what if there's a bug in the PC one as well?

Back