Zombie Escape

• Thread starter Anurag M
  • Start date
Anurag M

Anurag M

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Suppose you are being attacked by zombies suddenly in your room :nailbiting:. The nearest object to you right now is your weapon. Reply with your weapon name, and escape plan in the replies :cool:

For me my weapon is a coffee mug filled with coffee. I will splash the coffee in their face (It might work, if it doesn't I am screwed :p ) throw the cup and try to run away. (I was thinking of breaking the cup to find any sharp piece to attack but I won't have that much time in a sudden attack)

A printer.

This is perfect. First I can pop open the printer and smash a Zombie's head in the mechanisms as it's going, then I can probably take the ink cartridges out and squirt them in the eyes of Zombies. Then I can cake the paper out and give them Zombies paper cuts. Then when all that is exhausted, just throw the printer at something and book it.

Well if soda can burn rust off a bike tire, then maybe I can use it to burn zombie faces. TBH I would hide out in my room after grabbing a lot of food from the dining hall. Then I would call my friends and see where they at and if I could help. Hopefully they wouldn't be zombies...

A bed.

I would rip the wooden frame apart making a make shift bat. Then take all the screws and nails and add them to the bat. Making an effective zombie killing weapon. Smashing they're heads like watermelons.

Or thats what someone cool would say. Id either hide and pray they dont find me. Or spend the last of my time on Earth sleeping.

My half full bottle of water. I would run outside and smack them with it. With the remaining water left in the bottle I splash them with it. I'd run off somewhere to find a better weapon and other suvivors to help eachother through this hellish scenario. This is one of the worst weapons right next to me but you got to do what you got to do.

My switch. I put it on full brightness and flash it on their faces to stun them. Then, i got to super smash bros, choose lucas and spam pk fire on full volume. this will damage their fragile decaying eardrums. Finally, i'll run away, hide and play animal crossing until help arrives.

my computer. i will give them access to reddit, so they will get lost in all the trashy memes. then i would slowly back away and build the ultimate survival base filled withe everything that i would need to survive.

Reactions: Deepak
Back