ZombiU Discussion Thread

• Thread starter generalmeme72
  • Start date
generalmeme72

generalmeme72

The Steam machine was built in 1606!
Towns Folk
This thread well be devoted to people who are playing ZombiU for the Wii U. I do not know if there are people in the community who will/do play ZombiU, but I think it is cool to talk about a games like this and the mechanics that it implements.

I don't own the game but I've always wanted it, not sure why I haven't picked it up seeing as it's like $10 at GameStop now.

I have however played the demo and heard quite a bit about it from @Heart, is it actually scary? Let's just say I don't do well with games that have jump scares :bear:

It has some very scary jumpscares, only if you do not expect them. And get them cheap while you can, whether they are pre-owned copy or brand new (my copy is pre-owned).

I have played the demo, and I think the game takes great advantage of the wii u gamepad. It is like the Wii U gamepad is designed for FPS games! I dont play FPS very often because im not a too big fan of the genre, but I must say that zombie U looks like a good game that I want to pick up. It also has some very scary jumpscares, which I like :D

I played it when it came out and didn't really liked it, not 100% sure why though. Maybe at that time I was just tired of zombie games, I should give it a try again I guess.

I tried the demo of the game a long time ago and it is still a game that I am likely to get as soon as i get some money. As you said the mechanics of the game are amazing, I love the fast and easy way to control what is in you backpack and the way you scan the environment looking for different things. I have also heard that this game supports online, I would love to know something more about it!

I tried the demo of the game a long time ago and it is still a game that I am likely to get as soon as i get some money. As you said the mechanics of the game are amazing, I love the fast and easy way to control what is in you backpack and the way you scan the environment looking for different things. I have also heard that this game supports online, I would love to know something more about it!

The online features for ZombiU are minor things, like Uplay bonus features, Leaderboards, My Zombified friend, and little messages you can spray paint on walls to tell other survivors. I suggest you do the Uplay bonus features and the messages because you can get some extra cool features to add on to the game (no actual money, just in-service currency, no in-app purchases, currency earned by unlocking achievements), and leave messages to help or mis-lead other survivors.

So you mean Zombi u is not an online multiplayer game? I am sorry but I am not quite familiar with the terminology Uplay bonus. I thought you could go scavaging with a friend 0f yours fighting for your lives against hordes of human-flesh-hungry zombies. That would be really cool man!

So you mean Zombi u is not an online multiplayer game? I am sorry but I am not quite familiar with the terminology Uplay bonus. I thought you could go scavaging with a friend 0f yours fighting for your lives against hordes of human-flesh-hungry zombies. That would be really cool man!

There is a 1v1 local multiplayer game where one person sends zombies to the other player, who fends for themselves! It is actually very fun and can get pretty intense!

And Uplay bonus? Uplay is a multiplayer service made by ubisoft for its games. It has its little achievements and rewards with its currency called "Uplay coins" or something like that. You can also get a multiplayer mode for ZombiU through the service!

Back