Splatoon 3 is the first game in the series to feature victory poses, called Emotes in the game. These victory poses are shown off when winning a Ranked or Turf War match. This guide will teach you how to get different Emotes and how to change them.
How To Unlock All Emotes in Splatoon 3
- Flip Out – default.
- Card Shark – get TableTurf Level to 30.
- The Lowdown – get Catalog Level to 3.
- No Chill – get Catalog Level to 15.
- Stuntin’ – get Catalog Level to 35.
- Breakin’ – get Catalog Level to 51.
- Victory Strut – get Catalog Level to 76.
- Double-Cross Dab – get Catalog Level to 98.
How To Change Your Victory Pose in Splatoon 3
- Press the [+] button on your controller.
- Choose the far right “Emotes” option.
- Select the victory pose / emote you wish to use.