In Chapter 7 of The Girl Who Stands Behind, you must question an elderly teacher while you wait for Urabe to return to his office. However, the conversation soon grows stale and you’re left with no clear way to advance the game. To get through this particular part, complete the following steps:
How to Complete the Conversation in the Teacher’s Lounge in Chapter 7 of The Girl Who Stands Behind
- Exhaust all dialogue topics.
- Use the “Call” option and choose Hibino.
- Use the “Talk” option and choose Hibino.
- Use the “Think” option.
- Use the “Examine” option and select “Where?”. Move the pointer to the clock and select it.
- The “Travel” option will appear, allowing you to go back to Urabe’s office.
With that you’ll be able to continue on with your investigation.