This guide will teach you how and when you can marry a character in Fire Emblem Engage. It also details the benefits of marriage in the game.
How To Marry in Fire Emblem Engage
- Finish Chapter 21 and unlock a new optional paralogue.
- Clear the stage in the paralogue to get the Pact Ring.
- Go back to Somniel and go upstairs to your room.
- Interact with the drawer to take out the Pact Ring.
- Go downstairs and look for the character you want to marry.
- Interact with the character and select Pact Ring.
If you do not see the character you wish to marry, go back upstairs to your room and sleep in your bed. It should reset the character availability in Somniel. Keep doing this if you do not see them.
Benefits of Marriage in Fire Emblem Engage
Marrying a character in Fire Emblem Engage raises the level 20 cap on their bond level. It also adds new bond effects for the character. For example, the character was given the Boon of Elyos effect, which grants Critical Hit and Dodge bonuses equal to 2x the number of allies who acted in the turn when initiating combat.