You may have heard that it is possible to make different formations for battles during The Legend of Legacy, but you may not have known how to do it in the game. This guide helps you learn how to create new battle formations in the game.
How To Make New Battle Formations in The Legend of Legacy
- Press the ‘Y’ button on the Nintendo 3DS during gameplay.
- From the menu, search for ‘Formations’ and select it.
- Select ‘Create’.
- Assign the stances you want to use for the formation and rename it.
- When you’re finished, press ‘Done’.
Whenever you enter a battle in the game, you should be able to select the formation to use. Stances from a formation can only be set before a battle, not during a battle.
List of Stances in The Legend of Legacy
- Attack – Raises attack power.
- Ambush – Raises attack power and speed.
- Delay – Greatly raises attack power but lowers speed.
- Pressure – The more allies in an attack stance, the higher the damage dealt by the user.
- Guard – Raises defense. Defensive arts and counters apply to party members.
- Suppress – Raises defense when there are more enemies present.
- Support – Improves healing skills and raises speed.
- Recklessness – Greatly raise speed but lowers defense.